Don't trust paypal

fishxmo
New Community Member

Don't trust Paypal to get your money back on an item you purchase. I bought a drone and it did not work. Paid $50 to send it back and got no response. Sent paypal tracking number and they say they will not credit me the money I sent because they cannot verify the the sender got the item that no one can find and no way to contact seller. 

PayPal does not protect your purchases. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

arkenoi
Contributor
Contributor

My situation exactly, and I hysterically tried to contact Paypal support several times and NEVER got a single sign that my case was ever reviewed by a living human person. Just canned semi-automated responses all the way.

Login to Me Too

Iamsickofthis
Contributor
Contributor
I bought item with PayPal from obvious scam company in China Both scam company and PayPal impossible to deal with Don't buy ANYTHING using PayPal
Login to Me Too

Sabiaakter
Contributor
Contributor

Yes? Same things happen with me. I was perches 2 products for $100 from 2 different online Platform. When i perches those products they have been showed ‘I will got my product with in 15 to 20 days’. But now it’s already 35 days left I didn’t get my products yet. Besides they took money from my mastercard and mailed me the receipt but when I login my account on PayPal website and search my perches activities their showed nothing it’s totally blank.. i am totally surprised..... and now i am tried to contact the seller I failed also tried to contact with PayPal i also failed..............

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.