cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't trust Paypal, and here is why... the customer service is P O O R.

Highlighted
Contributor

Don't trust Paypal, and here is why... the customer service is P O O R.

not even close.PNG

So, according to Paypal.

<removed>

The item I got in the mail was NOTHING like what I ordered.  Mad?  You bet I am!  

fuming.PNG

What I asked for was reasonable.  A label to send these back for a refund or the item I ordered with a label to send back the wrong item.

So, what does this mean?  I WILL NEVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN.  Count on it!

If you are checking these forums, I urge you to shop somewhere else and never use Paypal for anything.  

The fact that whoever handled my case must have just been having a bad day in the office just didn't want to continue just dismissed, has me **bleep**.  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Don't trust Paypal, and here is why... the customer service is P O O R.

Purchased an item Oct. 23th credit paypal. Checked my bank account  today and paypal had deducted $606. I did not authorize them to take cash. I called the company I ordered from who confirmed EC -meaning it was posted as a credit. I am furious, taking cash from my bank is illegal. When I called paypal they wanted to blame me, but they lied. All they had to say, sorry we cannot reverse it. The bank showed - pending -.  What's next report them to BBB, small claims court. Is this their new made up policy. We do as we l want. Find an attorney...... Don't use them, they lie and have terrible customer service, had no 'desire' to change their mistake!