Don't trust Paypal, and here is why... the customer service is P O O R.

Honest_Truths
Contributor
Contributor

not even close.PNG

So, according to Paypal.

<removed>

The item I got in the mail was NOTHING like what I ordered.  Mad?  You bet I am!  

fuming.PNG

What I asked for was reasonable.  A label to send these back for a refund or the item I ordered with a label to send back the wrong item.

So, what does this mean?  I WILL NEVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN.  Count on it!

If you are checking these forums, I urge you to shop somewhere else and never use Paypal for anything.  

The fact that whoever handled my case must have just been having a bad day in the office just didn't want to continue just dismissed, has me **bleep**.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

devaprem
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased an item Oct. 23th credit paypal. Checked my bank account  today and paypal had deducted $606. I did not authorize them to take cash. I called the company I ordered from who confirmed EC -meaning it was posted as a credit. I am furious, taking cash from my bank is illegal. When I called paypal they wanted to blame me, but they lied. All they had to say, sorry we cannot reverse it. The bank showed - pending -.  What's next report them to BBB, small claims court. Is this their new made up policy. We do as we l want. Find an attorney...... Don't use them, they lie and have terrible customer service, had no 'desire' to change their mistake!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.