Don't expect paypal to do the right thing - they do not.

bributts
Contributor
Contributor

NEVER BUY FROM WISH.COM.DON'T TRUST PAYPAL TO HELP YOU, THEY ARE CRIMINALS WHO SUPPORT WISH AND AID AND ABET THEM TO RIP YOU OFF.Read below how paypal stitched me up with a fake phone from WISH.com. PAYPAL is owned by ebay. They support these criminals at WISH.COMThe case was closed in the recipient's favour as the item wasn't damaged, different or missing any parts as described by you.View case historyCase detailsRecipient informationCONTEXTLOGIC AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Transaction amount$169.75 AUDTransaction ID0JF87140NC5800836Invoice ID5fc49e4e75763d5d4ce42786Date reported21 December 2020Your notesThe phone worked for two days and now it just will not boot up. It is stuck on a select boot mode. You can not turn it on or off. It is also not a galaxy phone as they said it was. It has no brand and it would not allow me to install some apps I use all the time like words with friends. I would like them to pick it up and refund me.Filestuck phone.jpgAdditional informationItem issuesDamagedRefund requested$169.75 AUDYour responsesDate added20 January 2021Your notesThese people advertise a galaxy phone, it is not, It is a no name Chinese phone. they say it has a huge 512mb memory which it does not. I could only install a few apps before it was full and I could not install anymore. It will not run some conventional android apps that I use every day. It hung up and could not be used, either turned on or off, you can’t remove the battery or do anything to make it work. You told me to send it back to their address in Sydney, I did this. You wanted the tracking number, I gave it to you. It is R661538010251976. It was sent to this address that you gave me to send it back to them. Return shipping address <removed>. I do not have their faulty phone as you told me to return it. I did that. I expect a full refund for this piece of junk. <removed>., Australia Post eParcelDate added12 January 2021Your notesREGISTERED MAIL AT SWAN VIEW LPO TODAY AT 4.03 12/01/2021RR661538010251976, Australia Post eParcelDate added31 December 2020Your notesNo response from the seller.DON'T EXPECT PAYPAL TO RETRIEVE YOUR STOLEN MONEY - THEY DO NOT.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.