Don't deal with Arrival Speed Company

GotConned2020
Contributor
Contributor

I recommend that no one deals with, Arrival Speed Company.

I Paid for a Pneumatic 6600lbs. Jack, what I received was a 100mm Adjustable shifting spanner.

I put a dispute in with Paypal which was initially Denied.

I tried to find how to appeal a dispute decision, but couldn't find any information, so I rang!

The customer Service Rep. was very helpful, & after listening to me telling her what happened, plus that others on Paypal Community had the same issue with this business, My denied Case was reversed & I will receive my money back, & I requested that this company is investigated for previous cases of fraud.

How this company appears to work is they take your payment, but send you something cheap, which is signed for & then if the customer disputes the transaction, they have a signed con note, saying you received the item! Then as what happened to me the case was denied.

I found my consignment packing to send to Paypal but the Rep said it wasn't needed, as she had reversed the denied dispute.

Hoping Paypal really investigates this Company for other fraudulent transactions, & closes their dealings with them!

I have dealt with Paypal for many years & hadn't had any issues, but sadly there are people out there that work around loopholes & are devious!

Hoping no one else gets burnt by this company!

Cheers 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Woodles64
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered what I thought was a Harry Potter globe only ended up with a cardboard train 😡 I ordered this back in September last year and have been in a dispute with the company and PayPal neither of them wanting to take responsibility I won't be dealing with either of them in the future it's disgusting I've lost nearly £30 don't ever deal with this company they are a scam
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GotConned2020 

@Woodles64 

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say what happened then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Woodles64
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you I will give it a try
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.