Don't buy from Chinese scammers

danigordon2
Contributor
Contributor

who knows about the company scamming from China called JH Mall?  I'm learning a whole new world about these Chinese scamming companies.  KEEP fighting, people!!!!! Don't let PayPal tell you they can't help you because they can!  You just must be extremely persistent.  Do not let one person tell you they can not help you.  They can.  WHY do we ALL use paypal??? Because that's what they are here for, to HELP us!  And let's all learn to be smart about WHERE we are buying these crummy products from!  I've been burned and every time it's been by a Chinese scammer.  NOW, PP has issued today a new terms of agreement.  They are tired of dealing with these scammers.  Each company MUST tell their country of origin from now on and how we can contact them!!!!! I know I will never buy from a company from China again.  And... the entire Customer service department is located in Manilla!!!!! Outsourcing, takin our AMerican trade from us.  SO, it took me years to learn, but there is more than one reason to buy from American based companies.  Sure, let us buy products from China, just don't buy DIRECTLY from them.  They KNOW we won't ship back a return because it's over 4-5 times the products worth to do so.  But, i just got off phone with supervisor and he finally gave in and gave me my full refund!!!!!!! So far, i have never lost a PP dispute!  My money is hard earned.  I need every penny!  WE know that most products are made from other countries, but lets not get caught up in these low priced ads for great looking clothes, etc.  knowing its a scam!  Be smart!  Learn to stop looking at these tempting ads!!!!!! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@danigordon2 

Hear, hear!

I agree, perseverance helps but not everyone is lucky to get a supervisor who cares/interested. People can get on the phone all mad, impatient and they get hanged up on. Or there are language barriers and then get hanged up on.

And you ain't never lied when you say there are reasons to buy from US based companies or even direct from other intl companies that are reputable, they vet the merchandise or have it made to specifications IN CHINA.

Also do web search on merchant/site/product/price before buying. Look for reviews. No reviews or see the site listed on "scam or not" sites, then you know its best to move on.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.