Don't buy from Chicv International Holding Limited

TSoto2018
Contributor
Contributor

Made a purchase of $76 US and as noted on on community post, got a partial delivery but not my other 2 items. How do I start process with them for refund? Anyone help with phone and address would be appreciated. T

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

realgranolagirl
Contributor
Contributor

I too had an issue with this company. I believed this was a legitimate and reputable company since they accept PayPal. I purchased 256.98 in items I never received. The items I did get were cheap and toxic smelling, unwearable and not as appeared on the website . I opened a PayPal case so I can get a refund  and they ruled in favor of this company despite my many inquiries. PayPal is negligent for allowing this scam artist company to operate their business as a PayPal backed company. This may be a class action lawsuit since there are so many people that have been burned by this fraudulent entity. I will be reaching out to the attorney general's office in California to see how I can recover my money since PayPal refuses to issue me a refund. i would like to get in touch with some of you to see what resolution was achieved in getting your money back.

Login to Me Too

GenaTae
Contributor
Contributor
Please keep me posted regarding class action suit. I am just seeing this and it looks like Pay Pal has been dealing with this for awhile now. I’m at the beginning of a claim with my bank for $240. I only received confirmation when I first purchased my order but have not heard from them since. So as I started to Research why I came across this community of disputes. I feel so violated. I needed spring clothing to get me through the season because all I have are warm clothing that fit due to my medical condition. Geesh, what can we do to get our money back??? Does anyone have a number or address please help me
Login to Me Too

Cwb67
Have you had any reply or more information on the class action suit against chicv? I had similar experience you did for $119 order.
Login to Me Too

muscka

Yep.  I see the handwriting on the wall.  So far PayPal is siding with them.  Incredible.  

Login to Me Too

jzim569
Contributor
Contributor

I guess I should have done some research before I ordered, also. I have done business with some online stores from China in the past with reasonably good results, so when I ordered May 15, from Dorajuly.com I did not expect a problem. However, they say my order is fulfilled, yet will not give a tracking number nor answer my questions. Now on my PayPal account the billing company is CHICV International. With all of these complaints, why doesn't PayPal warn its users?

Login to Me Too

GenaTae
Contributor
Contributor
I agree and I asked myself the same question. I feel like PayPsl should step up for It’s members. There are so many people who have trusted this nercgant mainly based on the fact WE could go through PayPal to order but was bamboozled one way or another. I hope those members who are actively pursuing a class action suit succeeds and notifies us all so we can tell our story of deception and fraud!
Login to Me Too

AdoAvoca
Contributor
Contributor

After four months of back and forth with PayPal attempting to get a refund for a dress not as described (synthetic, not linen) I finally had success. This was after PayPal decided against me, and I had to dispute their finding. MY ADVICE: Call PayPal and speak to an agent in person - the email message centre is hit and miss, they drip feed you information and it offers no continuity of help - too frustrating. If you have all your receipts and shipping documentation, don't give up on your refund. It's tedious but if you are in the right and keep calling they will eventually give you back your money. Make sure you claim a refund on your shipping costs within the timeframe - don't leave it too late. GOOD LUCK!

Login to Me Too

NOTHJ
Contributor
Contributor

Tried to contact these people, no one seems to exist.  Trying to exchange 2 itms for different sizes, no one seems to care.  Anyone know how to make contact.

Login to Me Too

realgranolagirl
Contributor
Contributor

Open a dispute with PayPal. This company is fraudulent. Paypal should be held accountable and forced to pay or recoup the monies from the fraudulent company. I am going to keep opening a case until they get tired and refund the money. I think this is class action worthy and will be contacting an attorney. Please keep me posted on your resolution. 

Login to Me Too

nicole107

I was just scammed as well by this company. It is evident that PAYPAL is in full faith and awareness about this company's unethical and deceitful business practices and continues to make money off THEIR OWN CUSTOMERS being scammed.  The website/scammers sitting in CHINA making pretty IG and FB ad's  MANDATE that you use paypal to purchase these "products", and then happily takes OUR money for products they don't deliver; with PAYPAL financially gaining from this convenient business "arrangement". It's clear in reading the messages, that even with providing all the required "proof/documentation", along with following the BS protocal of returning the items  -TO CHINA-that these so-called " dispute outcomes" conveniently  side with the seller. Greed has won.

That even despite the numerous (hundreds?) dispute outcomes that continue to have to be  processed for this "seller(s)", that PAYPAL then CHOOSES

(via a "business" contract) to continue to profit off of this scam, knowing full well their customer's are the ones that will take the hit. Nice one PAYPAL. 

Just validates  why all my friends and peers only use VENMO when needing a digital wallet to exchange money. Not having ever used VENMO, i went along with it and downloaded the app. Apparently other consumer's were already steps ahead of me in asking to exclusively use VENMO for money transactions.

I have also consulted with an attorney about a class action lawsuit against paypal  and I am fully on board with you/us moving forward with this -by continuing to expose and offer  your own customer base  up to fraudlent business models/practices in the name of greed- they have left their  previous customer's no choice. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.