Don't buy from Chicv International Holding Limited

TSoto2018
Contributor
Contributor

Made a purchase of $76 US and as noted on on community post, got a partial delivery but not my other 2 items. How do I start process with them for refund? Anyone help with phone and address would be appreciated. T

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

Majesticswan84
New Community Member

I ordered three things at a total of $82 us dollars which is alot of money for me. First, the boots I ordered werent in stock so I had to pick another pair that I didn't really want ( and when I got them 2 MONTHS LATER! the first time I wore them the SOLE FELL OFF!!!), then only one of the two pairs of leggings I ordered came (ANOTHER MONTH AFTER! and LOOKED ABSOLUTELY NOTHlNG LIKE the fabric in the picture). Then I fought an email battle for another month trying to get the other freaking pair of leggings and they refused to give me a refund or send another pair. I threatened them with my lawyer because no one should be allowed to do business on the internet like that (even Wish who has that reputation is better cause at least you know that is their deal). After that threat (and a total 0f 42 emails over the complete 5 months it took) one day a pair of leggings made of fabric not the texture anything like what I ordered and 5 sizes too big showed up in my mailbox. I wish I would have seen these other reviews earlier. 

Login to Me Too

Karryne
Contributor
Contributor
Just been had by this company who also go as lotimena.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.