Don't buy from Chicv International Holding Limited

TSoto2018
Contributor
Contributor

Made a purchase of $76 US and as noted on on community post, got a partial delivery but not my other 2 items. How do I start process with them for refund? Anyone help with phone and address would be appreciated. T

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

realgranolagirl
Contributor
Contributor

Nicole107 reach out to m[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

WiseChoices

I found out too late as well. Not sure what an attorney can do with a company that is not in the United States. That might be the reason Paypal will not take care of it. They are making sure they do not lose money. They should flag these companies as they are reported. I spent $300

Login to Me Too

NickD46
Contributor
Contributor
They change names regularly on IG and Facebook once they’ve ripped off vunerable shoppers .. but all funds go to Chicv International .. we are all being ripped off by these ratbags..
Login to Me Too

NickD46
Contributor
Contributor
Chinese Scammers
Login to Me Too

Momonemo
New Community Member

How can we get paypal to stop authorizing purchases from this company?

Login to Me Too

NickD46
Contributor
Contributor
Chinese Scammers .. currently trading as Joymoly.. BUYERS BEWARE.. I’m in the process of starting a dispute with PayPal..
Login to Me Too

muscka

Yep, same here.  Ordered 4 items and got 2.  Apparently they'll only refund a FULL refund which requires a return of the two items I did receive HOWEVER they need to be unworn, unwashed, packing slip.  Scam.  Of course I received them well over 3 weeks ago, package open, clothes washed.  PayPal says if the company will not agree to issuing me a partial then that's all they can do.  I should've known better.  

Login to Me Too

LindaODonnell
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a top that was pictured on my Faceook page.  When it came, it was a cheap copy of the one pictured.  It appears that many sellers on Facebook take pictures from reputable company and picture them as their own.  Then they send you cheap copies.  I will never buy clothes off of Facebook again.

Login to Me Too

Donnalo1
I ordered 2 items on 30th June 2019 .. 1 item arrived on 12th July it is nothing does not resemble the item in the picture at all... the quality is dreadful.... total transaction was £45. I'm so unhappy...
Login to Me Too

RichGotham
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a dress from CHICV and the website is called WOTOBA now and received nothing for my money. when I followed up they said send  5$ for shipping because you returned the FedEx!! which is not true!! and they gave me a tracking number from FedEx that actually says that the order was delivered. When I contacted them they said it was a package delivered to USPS not to my address LIES LIES LIES

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.