Don't buy from Chicv International Holding Limited

TSoto2018
Contributor
Contributor

Made a purchase of $76 US and as noted on on community post, got a partial delivery but not my other 2 items. How do I start process with them for refund? Anyone help with phone and address would be appreciated. T

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TSoto2018

Make sure you file for item received but not as described..............

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lllurvly
Contributor
Contributor

From what I see this company is known to paypal to be fraudulent so why did Paypal pay them knowing this

I received part order the was back and forwards trying to get a refund got part but still owed $40 then this company said they would pay once I close the dispute as soon as I did this paypal cleared all the correspondence from Seller???? Seller never refunded  I couldn't speak with a person to sort it as I was still in the time frame to continue but kept getting advised by a robot to fill out forms that were not relevant to my request

I am so upset wasted days and days getting no where frustrating and very upsetting

Sharon Rhodes

Login to Me Too

vonnielovespets
Contributor
Contributor

DON'T BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!  I purchased items from justfornow, found out too late, my returns go to China.  When I filed a dispute with PayPal, I was sent an email to try and work directly with seller CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED.  That is not the seller's name on the website.  Would never bought anything from them because postal costs are sky high for mailing out of country.  JUSTFORNOW misleads you to believe they are the sellers.

Other names:  Pop Lucy, Style We, Pop Julia, Chic Hola, Pop Keep, Rikkishop, Sandkini, Popzora,

So many victims for this scam........PayPal, please help !!

Login to Me Too

Born2shop
New Community Member
It took 2 months for my order to arrive from chicv. Wow, the cheap quality of the work is unbelievable. I'm stuck with 3.00 $ worth of lousy blouses for 100.00 order. I wouldn't even donate them to charity. So, you win this one chicv. How sad i feel.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Born2shop

Can you file for item received but not as described?

Failing that if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aliyo
Contributor
Contributor
Another name they use us fashionsent Don’t buy Non receipt No phone number
Login to Me Too

NIZARELOTMANI
Contributor
Contributor

Be careful

The new site that they're using it right now is : fashionnana.com

Login to Me Too

muscka

Is now Adore Nana

Login to Me Too

NIZARELOTMANI
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue with that scam.... The order is taken more than 28 days just in processing more than they mentioned...ALLLLL they're asking is just to WAIT or wait please or please wait.worst customer service ever seen,

I've escalated through PayPal to claim my money.

Next time I'd check the company historic before buying. 

Lesson learned.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.