cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Wow -- that's a great idea!  Worth a try!

Contributor

Did you ever hear from the reporter?  I think they are trying to hack me.  I’ve left unflattering reviews on other sites and have a dispute with my CC open.  I have double verify on all my accounts.  I’m getting messages with a code for a password reset that I requested, which I didn’t.  Also got a robocall this morning., the recording was in Chinese. 

Contributor

What news outlet?

Contributor

Well done. May I have their email address please?

Contributor

The investigative reporter? Can't give email addresses in here. His name is Jason <removed> of "9 on your side". It's a local news Network out if Charlotte NC. If I hear back from him I will post in here...

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Hi Nata, I also have the same issue with thhat "company" and I'am trying to find out the adress of that company in china to send back the item, because they don't tell me. So can you tell me the adress of it please? Thanks. Best regards
Contributor

I've created a facebook group to faciltate ease of communication and discussion and updates on this --search for the group titled  "Fake companies & fraud" on facebook

Contributor

I received one item of the two I ordered in May, the top came promptly, however, the more expensive one never arrived. I emailed chicv thru PayPal and chicv told me to drop the complaint and THEN they would refund, I told them refund and I would drop complaint. T5hey insisted I drop first, so dummy me did and never heard another word. Just had a live chat with PayPal and they said I had no recourse as I dropped the complaint. I told them I understand that, but does that mean PayPal is going to let this company lie to buyers and defraud them out of their money without doing something about it? They told me they would investigate the seller. I just shot off another email to chicv. We need to Face Book them.

Contributor

Exactly the same thing that happened to me! Can’t believe PayPal are allowing it to continue. I send them emails every day which they just ignore !
Contributor

I purchased a linen blouse a month ago. There does not seem to be a contact # or email for this company. It’s clear, we were scammed. How do we safeguard against this happening again?