cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Contributor

Re: Bought an item from what I believe is a fake website.

Thank you. I did check out then name of the company but after seeing the seller info on my PayPal reciept and searching that, I know it is fraudulent. I'm usually really good about this stuff. I only researched farther because a similar situation happened to a friend last year. I have contacted my bank as well as PayPal and the seller. Thank you for your response.
Contributor

I also ordered a coat on that website. It arrived a coule of weeks later, but as I wanted to return it, I faced the same problem as you: they don't reply to my emails. On the site they say you have to email them in order to get the return address and further information, but there was no reply so far and the return time (15 days) is running out. So maybe you are still going to get your order, but I'm worried that there is no chance of returning, or like in your case, cancelling.

Contributor

I did finally get a reply about my cancellation. After an exchange of a few emails telling me no one could help me BC they were too busy promoting the new season, I told them that my bank was looking into it as fraudulent activity, since I had cancelled in their 24 HR mark. The money was returned 2 days later.
Contributor

The same here from Balllion.com email Facebook Twitter all unavailable email address though PayPal no response. Absolute nightmare tried to report to PayPal but because I use the heading unauthorized payment they denied my case but there is no heading for fake website. Even though I explained I wasn't disputing the transaction but the website itself that is fake and using PayPal to rob people.another website linked is MATCHA 99. They send emails as Avedaz which if you look up are linked to fake website. This has never happened to me before.

They advertise slot on Facebook. But there Facebook link doesn't work!!!!! Beware!!!!

Contributor

You’re just another one..you are just one more in our group. This company that you made the purchase from is a scam! Google the business before dealing with them. PayPal ?? Gives a **bleep** about us, the losers:(😡

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Wow!  I am rather old fashioned.  My first on line experience and now look.  I do have an ebay small business but this was off the radar and my gosh the items I received were the most ridiculous looking attire I have ever seen.  I learned PayPal awarded the theives: superlink international lifestyle Co. Ltd. MY MONEY. 

And PayPal has other people reporting the same illegal trade way before I was scammed.  Why did not PayPal alert me?

Contributor

I can't believe this many complaints on here yet PayPal just ignore them all I am more upset by PayPal than even the fake website scamming me. They are basically calling us liars when we dispute this my closing our case!! Won't trust them as much now!! PayPal have even done the same thing to my mum who only has her state pension it was 39 pound but that's slot of money to her and even if it's a pound it's still wrong as you have been robbed!!! 

Contributor

I agree I’ve never received my items and Paypal wants to give them more time! Shame on Paypal for sending money to a fraudulent company! I’m so upset
Contributor

I bought a jacket via paypal for my sister from this seller(CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED), I didn't get the jacket and when I complained to paypal they refused to refund me because the tracker number showed that it was delivered. I thought at first may be it was a delivery mistake but now I see that I was scammed so I demand paypal to reimburse me.

The cost of the jacket is $42.99 USD.

Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED - PLEASE FILE COMPLAINTS on ecommerce.gov

I JUST FILED A COMPLAINT AGAINST CHICV they duped me and did not deliver and are asking for more money to ship the product AGAIN (according to them) Please file more complaints so that this becomes a solid case against CHICV. The amounts may be small individually but together they are collecting a lot of $$ THANK YOU and HAPPY HOLIDAYS MAY THERE BE NO MORE CHICV

econsumer.gov is where you can report international scams and learn about other steps you can take to combat fraud. Your complaints help consumer protection agencies around the world spot trends and work together to prevent international scams.