Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Sophiesmom
New Community Member

I ordered some boots and while in the ordering process kept  switching screens trying to check out the website ordered the wrong size.  I tried to cancel but it was too late.  Now they have arrived and am trying to return and getting the run around.  they won't give the address for returns and I paid $48 for item.

They started offering me 10% to keep and alter the item.  Can't alter boots.  Now we are up to 25% to keep.  Item is cheap and probably wouldn't last 2 wearings.  Picture was somewhat accurate but products are soooooo cheap don't order!!

Login to Me Too

butlerl1
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal finally "resolved" my dispute by favouring the Chickeep scammers.  I'm out almost $100 and couldn't be more disappointed.  They sent me 2 pairs of crappy imitation shoes, instead of the 3 pairs of designer shoes that I thought I was paying for.   It's been 3 months of haggling and fighting online, and in the end, Paypal sided with them.  

Login to Me Too

Tangiann
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 dresses on 12th February amounting to £55 from chick international which I still haven’t received what do I do as I can’t find an email address I paid through Paypal

Ann <removed>

Login to Me Too

dechols
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve sent 2 emails to this company for refund. They replied to one and said they would refund me and I’ve yet to see it. I also did a dispute through PayPal and let them know I contacted seller but nothing has been done on my account. With all the same comments or disputes, I think Paypal should decline payment to this company.. I personally think it’s Scam...

Login to Me Too

erndale1980
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, paypal FINALLY said that they would refund me after proof that I returned my item. They even said they would pay for shipping (up to $20). The problem is that it's an international address and to get a tracking number for proof of delivery it was going to cost me $67...and on top of that the post office couldn't even find the address the seller sent me in their system. It was a complete lost cause and I ended up with shoes I didn't order and no refund. This company is a complete scam and paypal is still letting people order from them. 

Login to Me Too

MiciBee
Contributor
Contributor
Agree. I bought 4 items totalling £68 and not even worth the material I paid for. Returns is a nightmare because their communications are very poor. Could not get a return label generated! Has anyone sued them yet!? I'm tempted for poor trading standards and possibly counterfeit products. Bought items are individually posted 2 months after paying for them, with a 15 day return policy that does not function!!! So basically, they take your money, send you crap products, and make it impossible for you to return anything for a refund. FRAUDULENT COMPANY, EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Login to Me Too

dsbuchanan334
New Community Member

I ordered a pair of boots on September 6 and a bra on September 18. My paypal account was charged $33.88 and $ 20.75. I never received either item. This company is a rip off. I am very angry and do not understand how Paypal can allow a rip off company to use Paypal. I want my Paypal aacount credited with the full amount of these charges.

Login to Me Too

Genbak

Hi, I also brought a dress from Chicv international Holding Limited they send the wrong item, I ask to send item back and needed a prepaid returns label as it was there fault wrong item was sent. The answer was to send it back to China but item was sent from Ipswich Suffolk, and I had to pay return postage.

I opened a case on PayPal to see if they would help, but no they also said I had to pay return postage, which isn’t right as it was the seller fault for sending wrong item. I sent 6 emails to PayPal to explain that it was unfair the wrong item was sent and that I was out of the country on holiday and no way could I possibly send item back by stated date . All I got from PayPal was an auto response , the same message every time . When I finally got a message from PayPal they said case was closed. They had decided in the sellers favour and there was nothing they could do . Case was closed . It seems PayPal does not want to help . 

Login to Me Too

MiciBee
Contributor
Contributor
In my experience, I believe ChicV, JustNowFashion, ... What ever other name they change to call themselves to 'hide' their counterfeit goods trade from China, should be banned from selling their rubbish. No wonder PayPal do not want to be associated with a corrupt company and hopefully PayPal stop allowing banking connection with them, to save other would be buyers from falling into ChicV's insidious trap.
Login to Me Too

belross
New Community Member

Hi, I bought a garment from chicv, I don't know how to get in contact with them to ask for a refund. Could you please help me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.