cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

you will never get your goods. You have been scammed along with 10s of 1000s of others. No point in complaining to Paypal as they are complicit.

Highlighted
Contributor

I started this thread almost a year ago cause I got scammed and pay pal would not help me.  I tried to warn other people but this company is really good at what they do.  I figure they have made millions from scamming people.  Pay pal continues to allow people to be scammed.  I filed a complaint with the better business bureau and still nothing.  What can we do ??  Pay pal needs to be punished this is wrong!!!

I pretty much have just ignored all this for awhile but I am starting to get fired up about how wrong this is!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I think we should file a complaint with the police or FBI because those Chinese criminals are taking our money, scamming us all. They are infiltrating in the US one way or another. I believe that they are cyber criminals gathering money to support their criminal actions. They even dared to send me a satellite photo of my very own address. I told them that I will report them to the FBI and they disappeared. I have no money back and no garbage merchandise. PayPal is their accomplice in those scams!
Highlighted

Also been scammed by this company. Immediately cancelled order after reading reviews. 2 days later still took my money. Refusing to refund unless I cancel paypal dispute. Knowing full well if  I do this I will never get my money back. COMPLETE SCAM. why paypal is still working with them after so many complaints I do not know!!

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Ordered from New Chic on 27Sep18 and have heard nothing from them regarding the order. Just found this thread - ugh. I've emailed to the paypal email they had and have requested cancellation and full refund due to their lack of communication. We'll see what happens.

Shows up as CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED on the paypal activity and 1994917056 at qq.com as the email.

Really po'd at myself- I should have known better. 😞

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Contributor

Well, I did end up receiving items from NewChic eventually, but they are not as described (clearly NOT linen fabric) or 2-3 sizes too small and they stink of industrial solvent. They can not be found on NewChic's site but are still shown on another of their sister sites with substantially smaller size charts. I've escalated the dispute with Paypal for ChicV's FRAUD. We'll see what happens- I should absolutely get a refund for the item not shipped (they shipped a duplicate of a different item). If Paypal doesn't resolve this satisfactorily, I will have to pursue other options. 😞

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED!

DO NOT BUY FROM CHICV INTERNATIONAL LIMITED!  They ripped me off of over $100! 

Highlighted
Contributor

I feel like a fool ordering something from an InstaGram feed. Because I didn't use Paypal in ordering, Paypal couldn't help me, even though the receipt from vendor shows they used Paypal & any problems to contact Paypal.  Luckily my credit card company has opened a dispute for the item that I have never received but have already been charged for.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal didn't help me either, so don't be too hard on yourself. Paypal's claim of buyer protection is clearly a joke. 

Highlighted

They also operate under the name ChicHola and have adds under this name on Facebook.