cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

I bought two items from them too and have not received them since the 28th of Sept. I disputed them but see a notice giving it a case number but no real answer...
Contributor

Write to this man
<removed>
<removed>
Paypal
<removed>
La Vista,
Nebraska 68128

Tags (1)
Contributor

Hi! Were you successful? I have yahoo. With natakerr05. Write me a message.

Wish I had read this before purchasing from them.  I tried to get a return address to send goods back but they wouldn’t give it to me and offered me a 30% refund which I didn’t want.  Excallated it to PayPal and they resolved the issue in the sellers favour. Can’t believe it, now I’m stuck with rubbish that I can’t return or get a refund

Contributor

Same with me.. and PayPal is not very trustworthy for allowing all these cases without intervening and terminating the seller's relationship with PayPal.

Contributor

If I post the details they remove it!  Just Google 'CEO Paypal' or 'Management Team Paypal' and you should find SOMEONE who ill take you seriously.  It won't be <removed> though!

New Community Member

on October 6, 2018. I ordered two jackets. it was through my pay pal. to date October 31, 2018 i have not received any merchandise or a refund. I have also been scamed. they have NOT responded to my emails. THIS IS SAD!
Contributor

I wish I'd seen this first. I bought a pair of boots from Elegchic. When they finally arrived they were nothing like what was pictured. I have an open dispute but no way to send photos to PayPal. 

S98-9-614_2000x2000.jpgwebsite picIMG_0857.jpgactual product

Tags (2)

12 sept 2018 Bougth a long sleeve shirt and a pair of boots! Ask for refund because never got any of my purchases! Paypal didn’t even take the time to study my clame! Decided to close it without comunicating with me. After that,I’ve been sending them emails to get explanations to why they closed it! Got no reply! Called them and they told me that it was reopened and that my clame and emails will be sent to a superior! Never got the call and my clame is still close! Not to efficient 😠 we are many here saying that they are frauds but they still let the transaction go through! Wow! Suppose to be secure place to do transactions!!!! Not impress at all 🤬
Contributor

I may have mentioned it before, but write to this man
<removed>

<removed>
Paypal
<removed>
La Vista,
Nebraska 68128