Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

What was the address in Nebraska if you don’t mind sharing
Highlighted
Contributor

Well I have lost over 150 USD. Clothes arrived but quality absolutely appalling. 3 out of 4 dresses have been made out of second-hand material.   Have sent the company an email but have received no reply.  Who did you send your compaint to in Paypal?

All the best

Highlighted
Contributor

I found the emails in the order and they did reply to me (and are still negotiating with me! ). You’re best off calling paypal to lodge a dispute. They’ll walk you through he steps and make sure you don’t get off the phone till you get what you need. I can be reached by email at myrnafrank at the big phone company that starts with a v.
Highlighted
Contributor

following up on earlier posts: I am happy to report that paypal reimbursed me the entire $94 that i wasted on momomew plus the $23 i spent on postage; note that this meant a lot of time and doggedly following up with them and spending forever at the post office in order to send the two items i did recv back to the company. 

I did glean from one associate that paypal is maybe less guilty than I thought as chicv keeps opening accounts using different people with good credit and hence all the different names of the sellers eg momomew, stylewe etc etc. 

I encourage each of you to keep calling paypal. I did try including the info but they wipe it. It is triple eight, double two, triple one, six, one. 

Lmk if this works!

Tags (3)
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi there, they’re also going by the name Newfashion, my heart sank when I saw all these bad reviews! I ordered over £100 on sept 19th it’s now 20 Oct and theyve sent me a refund of £21, for which item I do not know! But no sign of the rest of the order. It’s over 4 weeks Now what in your view is long enough? PayPal you need to do something about all this! I’ve since received another partial refund of $34 and two pairs of earrings but still none of the clothes (4 items). No contact to let me know if I ever will.
Highlighted
Contributor

How can I send an email to top management? I am literally in the SAME situation, the seller said they were from Florida, then shipped fake objects from Connecticut, and is now asking me to ship it to THAILAND. I have photographic evidence and conversations of the whole thing, but Paypal doesn't seem to be even looking at it and I can't get a hold of a real person.  I need to speak to upper management. @NataM 

Highlighted
Contributor

They also appear as POPKEEP in Instagram and Facebook ads. I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from them 9 days ago and they haven't shipped the order yet. A few days after I bought the shoes (from POPKEEP) via Instagram, I saw the EXACT same ad, for the EXACT same shoes, under another company name, Rikkishop. I saved both ads to my saved posts in Instagram. Today both posts are missing in my saved posts. I Googled Rikkishop and people also are not getting their orders from them. I didn't personally order from Rikkishop, but I'm pretty certain that if I had, it would also show up on my PayPal bill as CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED. Next time either of these same 2 ads appear in Instagram or Facebook I'm taking screen shots and I'm sending all of this info. to PayPal, Instagram & Facebook. This company should not be allowed to advertise anywhere under any name. I hope PayPal listens to all who have complained about CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED and stops allowing purchases from this company. I also hope if they deny any transactions they post a disclaimer so no shopper gives this fraudulent company another credit card number if PayPal declines to allow a purchase.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have just received a refund of 4 USD from an order of 33 USD after my complaining to them time and time again.  In a recent post you will see that I have written to the CEO of Paypal THREE times and each time enclosing a copy of the previous letter but as of now I have received no reply.  I pointed them in the direction of their own forum and cut and pasted all the comments I could find.  So we'll see if that brings any joy to us all.  The more people that complain to the CEO the better.  Address below.

<removed>

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guideline. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Well, I shall be sending my FOURTH complaint soon if I don't receive an acknowledgement soon!  If you haven't already then drop a line to the following:

<removed>

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guideline. 

Highlighted
Contributor

How did you get their address/e-mail address?? I can't find any sort of contact details for them and they've taken money straight from my bank!!