Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.  Would you please tell us how we can help you? 

We are not scam and we do ship order, though our delivery time could be a bit long. 

You can also email us through our official site stylewe.com if you have any more issues.
Stay safe and have a nice day!

Best regards, StyleWe.com

Login to Me Too

booksandcoffee
Contributor
Contributor

IF YOU SHIP you ship garbage VERY LATE not even close to the product shown in the stolen image. Then to say send it back for a refund is a joke because the return will cost more than the buyer spent for the item in the first place. YOU KNOW THIS. Gaming the vulnerabilities of paypal policies is what you do. The fact that the name of the seller keeps changing but the SCAM doesn't is proof. Facebook is still letting you do this and has made the credibility of all their advertisements 0%! It is dumbfounding that you would actually sign on as a contributor and try to defend the practices of CHIKV or whatever else the scumbuckets want to call themselves for the hour.

Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.  Do you have an order with us? 

You can also email us through our official website if you have any more issues.

Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear that the product does not meet your expectations. We will forward your feedback and keep improving our products and services.

You can return for a full refund or keep the item with some discounts. 

You can also email us through our official website  if you have any more issues.

Login to Me Too

Kelly7777
Contributor
Contributor

There is not a doubt, not even a shadow of a doubt this company and all its subsidiaries are completely a fraud. If you ever receive what you order it will be half of it if you are lucky and the part you are lucky enough to get is complete substandard crap. Please do not do business with this company, and shame on PayPal for allowing them to continue.  

Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.  We split orders sometimes just to make sure every prepared items get to our customers ASAP. So if you receive only part of the order, the others must be on the way or still under processing.  No worries. You can email us to get the latest news. 

You can also email us through our official website  if you have any more issues.
Stay safe and have a nice day! Best regards, ChicV Group

Login to Me Too

pearlredmoon
Contributor
Contributor

Noah and fellow criminals at ChicV, you and this business are frauds and scammers. I know this better than most people because I'm one of the artists that you have robbed. You took pictures of 15 garments made by me from social media and put them in your online shops pretending that was the product you were selling. Then you made cheap and horrible fakes vaguely resembling those clothes. You disgust me, along with all the greedy enablers of your crimes such as Paypal, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. The people you have robbed and harmed curse you.

Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Dear pearlredmoon, 

Sorry to hear what you have been going through.  Could you please email the website from which you saw they used your pictures for selling?  

Some suppliers provided us with the pictures and the products, and we may have overlooked something.  But as long as you reach those websites and provided the pictures, they will take downs the products immediately. 

Best regards,
Chicv.com

Login to Me Too

pearlredmoon
Contributor
Contributor

Noah you are a sickening liar. I hope you have a horrible day and an equally awful rest of your life.

Login to Me Too

booksandcoffee
Contributor
Contributor

Must be starting to feel the pushback if they are so desperate as to sign on to the complaint thread and repat their big lies. Back at it now pretending to be selling shoes as skechers and QVC. Paypal and Facebook do NOTHING so this crummy operation doesn't stop. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.