Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Rita

I am just starting this fight. I am so mad at myself  purchasing from an instagram ad. Did you purchase through PayPal on your purchase. I am so bummed to hear they aren't supporting you on this

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Yes I had problems with them too. Items are cheap and nasty. You don't get anything like the advertisement. They delivered in dribs and drabs.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Chicv international holding

and a million other names...

They keep popping up just different names. Paypal does nothing. These scammers have found a way to make it impossible to get any kind of satisfaction. Now I will buy NOTHING from any ad on Facebook even if I think I know the seller. Paypal is only being used for sellers I know I can dispute from the credit card or people who will send money to me. They are NO HELP if you have a real problem.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Chicv international holding

welcome to our club of tens of thousands who have been defrauded. Your posting on this Paypal forum is as effective as screaming into an empty chasm 50 miles deep....no one will hear you. Least of all Paypal who are too deafened by their money counting machine to be the least bit worried that so many of their profit dollars are from enabling fraud....laughing all the way to the bank, as they say.

Highlighted
Contributor

ChicV is a scam

Watch this story

<removed>

We were ripped off too!

@members