Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Char16
Contributor
Contributor
I don't think I bought it through PayPal but I don't really remember it was quite a while ago. But just so you know they are all over Facebook and the rest of the internet under LOTS of different names. So if you see ads for really cool linen, stylish clothes and the price is low it's probably them and you won't get anything that remotely looks like what you ordered! Returning the items means mailing them back to China at great expense. But if you see an ad you like you can just Google the name of the company and there are sites that tell you whether it's a scam or not. I tried that and it really works!
Login to Me Too

Char16
Contributor
Contributor
I don't think I bought it through PayPal but I don't really remember as it was quite a while ago. But just so you know they are all over Facebook and the rest of the internet under LOTS of different names. So if you see ads for really cool linen, stylish clothes and the price is low it's probably them and you won't get anything that remotely looks like what you ordered! Returning the items means mailing them back to China at great expense. But if you see an ad you like you can just Google the name of the company and there are sites that tell you whether it's a scam or not. I tried that and it really works! Good luck
Login to Me Too

Talia64
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I had problems with them too. Items are cheap and nasty. You don't get anything like the advertisement. They delivered in dribs and drabs.
Login to Me Too

booksandcoffee
Contributor
Contributor

and a million other names...

They keep popping up just different names. Paypal does nothing. These scammers have found a way to make it impossible to get any kind of satisfaction. Now I will buy NOTHING from any ad on Facebook even if I think I know the seller. Paypal is only being used for sellers I know I can dispute from the credit card or people who will send money to me. They are NO HELP if you have a real problem.

Login to Me Too

pearlredmoon
Contributor
Contributor

welcome to our club of tens of thousands who have been defrauded. Your posting on this Paypal forum is as effective as screaming into an empty chasm 50 miles deep....no one will hear you. Least of all Paypal who are too deafened by their money counting machine to be the least bit worried that so many of their profit dollars are from enabling fraud....laughing all the way to the bank, as they say.

Login to Me Too

Garage_saler
Contributor
Contributor

Watch this story

<removed>

We were ripped off too!

@members

Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

We are not scam and we do ship orders, but sometime in a longer time. 

You can also email us through ourofficial website if you have any more issues.
Stay safe and have a nice day!

Login to Me Too

pearlredmoon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Noah, you must be one of the criminals employed by ChicV International.

There is no question ChicV International is A SCAM AND CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE because I am one of the designers who had photographs of clothing I designed and made illegally appropriated to feature in ChicV online shops. Pictures of 14 garments I made were stolen from me without permission. They were used in ChicV shops pretending that was the item people were buying. That an intentional fraud. Tens of thousands of people were defrauded out of their money when they bought cheap and nasty ChicV fakes of my intellectual property. 

Login to Me Too

JOYCEMCFADDEN
Contributor
Contributor
I believe you. I ordered from this company and nothing was as pictured. Very poor quality. I contacted the company but never heard back. Luckily PayPal got my money back.
Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that the product does not meet your expectations. We will forward your feedback and keep improving our products and services.

As for the contact issue, I'm afraid there's some misunderstanding.  We reply emails within 24 hours on weekdays and within 48 hours duering the weekends. Please double check if you emailed to the correct contact email. 

You can also email us through our official website  if you have any more issues.
Stay safe and have a nice day! Best regards, ChicV Group

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.