Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Chris2412
Contributor
Contributor

they prolonged the date again and again without any explanation. Finally on January 12th they informed us, that they had closed our case in favour of the seller, because he had informed them that we had received our order by sending them a Shipping No. UNBELIEVABLE !!! Exactly this we had already told Paypal several times by Email before. Because Paypal was either not able or not willing to understand our emails, we had to contact them again and again. So that they - and the criminal seller - did not only took away our hard earned money for nothing, but my wife & two other family member got also nothing for Christmas, because we believed the sellers lies of a promised delivery before Christmas till the latest date on December 24th ! They also destroyed our whole Christmas Season Holidays, including our free time and peace by spending hours and days in Hotlines, and by writing several Emails to explain to them our case as exactly as possible. That we did receive one small plastic bag with the 2 cheapest of 7 purchased items - but never received our other 5 items, which the seller had promised to send to us asap with another Shipping No. before Christmas !!! But although Paypal was very well informed about all these facts, they willfully ignored them completly ! They also ignored that the seller website, name & shop was no longer in existence, which alone should support our case against the seller ! ### It's indeed remarkable, how Paypal is still ignoring all provable facts, so many customers have brought against this criminal seller - wherefore Paypal is in full knowledge of our rights and their crime - but nevertheless decides to support a criminal company, throwing their customers through the wolves. Yes, that's indeed remarkable !!! ### Because we were not willing to accept Paypals wrong decision, we made a complaint against it. Furthermore de sent Paypal screenshots of our order, the sellers no longer existent website, which supported our claim by showing the sellers criminal intent by the words 'this sellers shop does no longer exist', we also oft erst witnesses - and finally asked Paypal, how they suggest that a small Din A 3 plastic bag could contain not only a pullover & a shirtdress, but also "2 Winter coats + 3 Midi Pencil Dresses" ? In vain, because all this was ignored by Paypal, too ! What we got was an Email, informing us that we had to report 1.) our case to the police, 2.) then contacting the police to send us a copy of it, 3.) this copy was to sent back to Paypal, 4.) within 10 days, and 5.) had to include several other demands !!! They too informed us, that if we won't do all this they required, THEY CLOSE OUR CASE IN FAVOUR OF THE SELLER !!! We will fullfil Paypals demand for a police report against the seller. Because we have to report all known facts truthfully, we also report Paypals behavior against its scammed customers to the police, including screenshots showing that Paypal is in full knowledge of the sellers criminal actions at least since 2017. 

Login to Me Too

TraM3
Contributor
Contributor

I’m sorry for your Christmas nightmare.  I had the same issue with one of the Chinese Syndicate sites over Mother’s Day (US) 2019 and no help from PayPal.  I filed a complaint online with our government watchdogs.  This was to no avail as the gang of internet criminals still thrive worldwide thanks to PayPal’s support.  I have not used PayPal since, meaning no Ebay or start up sites.  I’m at the mindset now if I haven’t heard of a site, it is trouble.  Also, I’ve learn to goggle sties for reviews.  Hard lesson learned, but on the upside I have saved money in the last ten months by not buying from EBay because PayPal is their pay system.  

Login to Me Too

Chris2412
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for your kind understanding. Its indeed uplifting, that there are still people in this world who care - knowing the difference between right and wrong. You are absolutly right that its a worldwide mafia system - and not to deal with companies, who shamelessly support these criminals by throwing their own scammed customers through the wolves any longer. But we are not willing to accept Paypals cooperation in it, loosing our hard earned money which these criminals keep unlawfully. If we still won't get the support Paypal falsely offers to their customers by not receiving our money back, we are determined to contact a well known US politician with the help of a NYC friend. Informing him about Paypals full knowledge of the Chinese companies criminal actions at least for two years, their willfull support of it (which screenshots show) and their unacceptable and unexcusable treatment of scammed customers. At least this will make their wrongdoing officially public - and teach them a lesson on moral principles and international law. 

Login to Me Too

TraM3
Contributor
Contributor

I hope it works.  When we’ve tried to do something we are just referred to a government website to fill out a complaint form.  Many of us have done this to no avail.  Also some have contacted media.  They are not interested.  Unfortunately the US government works more for big business than the people at the moment. They don’t really care we see and know that it is a syndicate.  My CC company said they know about it, but Chiv is operating in a gray area.   Keep us updated on your progress.  

Login to Me Too

callmecalliope
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot agree enough. I ordered over $70 worth of items in NOVEMBER. In mid-December, I realize the items hadn't even been marked as shipped yet. I contacted them and they told me they didn't have the items and I had to wait (??? don't try to sell me something you don't have??). In JANUARY the item still hadn't even been SENT, so I demanded a refund. I'm really upset to learn after this run-around that dozens of people have had the same experience with this company and yet PayPal hasn't revoked their account??? What the hell. 

Just FYI, they used multiple different names/emails to contact me (which made it impossible for me to find warnings like this thread until after I'd already purchased). Here are a few:

This thread won't let me post emails but they used
<removed>

Login to Me Too

AppyGal
New Community Member

I regret not seeing your post earlier!!  I, too, have been scammed by this company!  They only sent two out of the five items that I ordered.  I'll attempt to recoup my losses from PayPay, but it sounds futile!  Sorry about your situation, as well!  

Login to Me Too

KaposiaDarcy
Contributor
Contributor
They’re also well-known for ripping off other people’s original designs and using their images to promote cheap copies. I’ve you google them, you can find some of the brand names they have registered to sell this cheap crap under.
Login to Me Too

DebWash
Contributor
Contributor
I bought from wechic so they are trading under different names. Reported to PayPal who supported them and didn’t refund my order. Don’t use PayPal either as they support the fraud. I’m seeking legal advice. It’s an absolute disgrace.
Login to Me Too

Ritatherunt
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I fought this for months and than finally gave up!!Big scam and pay pal supports them!!  Awful people!

Login to Me Too

Kelly7777
Contributor
Contributor

Rita

I am just starting this fight. I am so mad at myself  purchasing from an instagram ad. Did you purchase through PayPal on your purchase. I am so bummed to hear they aren't supporting you on this

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.