Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

diva1951
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I agree.  I urge all of you to file a complaint for fraud with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).  It is easy and they will respond.  The more of us write to them the more likely that they will investigate, especially given that this company is Chinese.

Login to Me Too

BOPOHA
Contributor
Contributor
I am more upset with PayPal for not providing protection they promise. Ok, scam is expected from Chinese businesses and I should have known better, but lack of support by PP is so disappointing!!!!
Login to Me Too

MarianEm
Contributor
Contributor
The scam is deeper. They use photos of genuine articles made by others. I have an artist friend who had her paintings’ images stolen an reprinted on cheap fabrics. Most of the beautiful clothes that drew us all in are real but made by artisans not associated with chicv
Login to Me Too

booksandcoffee
Contributor
Contributor

Got burned by same scam. They go by ellafancy on facebook, different name here and another name on ebay. Paypal no help.  The lesson to me buy local pay cash. 

Login to Me Too

ElBean
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone found an email contact for ChicV? I’m finding it hard to dispute my purchase because I can’t find the information to contact them nor their actual email address. I can’t dispute the charges with my bank until I attempt to resolve it with the seller. Thanks for any help!
Login to Me Too

DavidHartley
Contributor
Contributor

you tried first doing it via Paypal as they should have the contact detail on your account just click on the transaction details of when you payed therer should be a email address there.

Login to Me Too

ElBean
Contributor
Contributor
My issue is that I didn’t use PayPal to make the purchase but my bank statement doesn’t have the contact information and they won’t allow me to complete a dispute on the bank-side of things unless I’ve tried to resolve it with the company directly first. The only information I’m finding is about how to stop the company but very little information on how to actually contact them. There’s a number I found online, I’m honestly not even sure it’s legit and I’d rather not actually call Hong Kong on my dime, you know? But I can’t find an email address to contact them nor their Website, so I was just checking with the only community that seems to have a long list of disputes about the company to see if there was any information found. 😕 derp.
Login to Me Too

diva1951
Contributor
Contributor

There us no way to contact this company because they are committing fraudulent sales and not even having the products they advertise.  PayPal is complicit with them because there are now dozens, if not hundreds, of people like us who have been not been able to get refunds from them in spite of not receiving merchandise ordered.  The only way to deal with this is to lodge a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.  I did so a few weeks ago.  It is very simple and the more people bring this to their attention the more likely they will investigate.  Go to the FTC website and FILE A COMPLAINT.  Nothing else will get this resolved.

Login to Me Too

bleubear123
New Community Member
PayPal won't even help me get a refund from this company and their make it where you can't call the company and PayPal won't even help me contact the company so I guess I'm just out 40 bucks! PayPal took my money on October 19th it is now January 13th and I've come to the realization PayPal doesn't care they did some kind of you didn't contact us by December 1st lie and you can't even contact the company is horrible never again will this s*** happen to me!
Login to Me Too

Chris2412
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to us with this chinese seller company (naming themselves falsely 'ELLDORIS') and Paypal !!! We are so sick of dealing with Paypal - but getting no help. If they still won't give us the support they offer, we'll close our account, because its clear then that Paypal itself is cooperating with this criminal seller and customers can't trust them any longer. My wife bought 7 items (2 Wollen Coats, 3 Pencil Dresses, Pullover, Shirtdress) from this seller as Christmas gifts for herself, our stepdaughter & niece on December 2nd 2019 - paying 200,- € via PayPal for it. On Dec. 11th we received a package with only 2 of the 7 purchased items. Both (Pullover & Shirtdress) had been the cheapest ones of all, the dress also did not match the description in material. There was no other information inside the package about shipping/delivering of our missing 5 items, so my wife looked into her order the same day. There, the received Items were listed, and also a shipping of the 5 missing Items was promised to us asap. So we waited one week till Dec. 18th - but no delivery. The seller website then still promised a delivery before Christmas. But on Dec. 23th, we had still received nothing. In need of the items for Christmas, my wife again tried to look into her order. But there was no longer any ORDER - and NO SHOP !!! Only an empty website with the information: "This Shop does not exist !" We could not believe it, tried again several times. But still no shop existed. Which meant, there was also no chance for her to contact the seller to make a claim without any website !!! So this criminal seller had finaly destroyed our whole Christmas Season. Not only that I had no Christmas gift to give to my wife and two other family members one day before Christmas Eve - and no time left to find something else for them. But my wife and I too had to spent time and peace of our Christmas Holidays by trying to contact Paypal by phone, waiting hours in line's for nothing, contacting them again and again via Email, telling them the same stuff several times, because they did not (won't) listen to our case by not responding to the points we mentioned. We also did days of research about the criminal history of this seller, finding claims worldwide, also at Paypal community itself. On Dec. 28th we made a claim via Paypal to at least get our money back. Paypal gave us a fixed date and promised us to clear this case till then. But

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.