Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

lllurvly
Contributor
Contributor

I bought from This company the correspondence was from Elluta Design

After weeks of correspondence I was trying to speak with a person not a menu at paypal but still didn't get my refund of $40.55US

I you knew this company was not reliable why did you not help solve my refund when you had all the sellers information

I am going to go on Facebook Instagram Twitter and let the world know if you don't arrange refunds knowing the company selling shams regulary

Sharon <removed>

9NG20682M75362504 the receipt Number

Login to Me Too

kaidon666
I also bought an item a month ago and haven’t received any tracking or anything! Did you ever receive your items? I don’t even remember the name of the site. Please let me know!
Login to Me Too

booksandcoffee
Contributor
Contributor
Got a child sized bathrobe after weeks of waiting. That wasn't the adult size 3x coat they advertised. That's where they hung me out to dry. I had received something so they wanted me to return it at twice the cost of the original item to ship it back. Then when they blew me off again I'd be out $150 instead of $50. The timeline stipulated by the seller was impossible also. They did offer me $6 up front to alter the garment, also unreasonable but a back handed admission they didn't send what was offered but ha ha there's nothing you can do about it.
Login to Me Too

PayPal did not protect me either.  What is wrong with PayPal why would they not alert any of us consumers when ever we make a purchase on ChicHola, Ccv International Holdings, Superling International Lifestyle Co. Ltd.  Who knows perhaps this company in Shanghi, is in with someone here at the states.  

Horrible 

Login to Me Too

PANNA62

Don't be taken in, as I was, by the photographs of their products: they are cleverly made to show clothing that seem to be of high quality, and when they arrive (as my purchase) they are of cheap low quality nylon...I am very disappointed and angry. I was taken in by false advertising.

Login to Me Too

diva1951
Contributor
Contributor

We have all been taken by the false advertisement of these companies and PayPal has bilked most of us for the money we paid.  After more than two months communicating with PayPal "customer service"--which is simply an automated system-- and waiting or them to "communicate" with the vendor received an email that they denied my claim because I did not give them the information they needed.  So, like many of you, I paid $175.00 which I will never get back.  I am filling a grievance with the Federal Trade Commission this week and would urge all of you to do the same.  It is quite simple on their website and is the only way we can stop this type of fraudulent activity both by these "front" companies and by PayPal who supports them and ignores our complaints.

Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We do ship orders and sometimes in multiple parcels.  If you received part of the order and then disputed the charge, we will not be able to refund the rest products since payment was reversed. The refund can only be done after the case is resolved and this may take a long time. Please double check if you had this problem. Normally we can refund the unshipped items if you ask.  

You can also email us through our official website  if you have any more issues.
Stay safe and have a nice day!

Login to Me Too

dugnjoy
Contributor
Contributor

I had no idea I was buying a dress from  Chin... the company name was

POPZORA.  The  dress arrived well made but 4 sizes to small.  I was offered a 15% refund

A subsidiary of CHICV INTL HOLDING LIMITED avoid this company 

Login to Me Too

pjmay
New Community Member

I ordered 2 bras from them and havent heard a thing from them. It has been a month

Login to Me Too

Azgirl48
Contributor
Contributor
Still waiting on my shoes that I ordered over a month ago. I emailed the company at the email that was provided after ordering online. Still nothing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.