Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

mills_el
Contributor
Contributor
I agree I’ve never received my items and Paypal wants to give them more time! Shame on Paypal for sending money to a fraudulent company! I’m so upset
Login to Me Too

Kyekye11
I ordered from uperlink international lifestyle co.ltdS in October amd haven't received my item.
Login to Me Too

Eliz311
New Community Member

Clothes are cheap. Bought Women Casual Sweet Solid Summer Plus Size Pants $16.95.  Cotton was rough and when I washed them the hem came undone. 

Cheap cotton material is used, not comfy at all. 

Don't know how to return, but will not buy from them again. 

Login to Me Too

Paxilene
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a jacket via paypal for my sister from this seller(CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED), I didn't get the jacket and when I complained to paypal they refused to refund me because the tracker number showed that it was delivered. I thought at first may be it was a delivery mistake but now I see that I was scammed so I demand paypal to reimburse me.

The cost of the jacket is $42.99 USD.

Login to Me Too

diva1951
Contributor
Contributor

Honestly Ladies--we have all been taken and I am starting to feel that PayPal is somehow part of this.  All of us have lost part, or all, of what we paid for items not received; we have all followed the "rules" that PayPay has posted yet they find an excuse every time for not reimbursing us.  I have cancelled my PayPal account and I encourage you all to do the same.  Also, if we all file complaints with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) they will investigate.  Go to their website--it's quite easy to file a claim.

Login to Me Too

RichGotham
Contributor
Contributor

I JUST FILED A COMPLAINT AGAINST CHICV they duped me and did not deliver and are asking for more money to ship the product AGAIN (according to them) Please file more complaints so that this becomes a solid case against CHICV. The amounts may be small individually but together they are collecting a lot of $$ THANK YOU and HAPPY HOLIDAYS MAY THERE BE NO MORE CHICV

econsumer.gov is where you can report international scams and learn about other steps you can take to combat fraud. Your complaints help consumer protection agencies around the world spot trends and work together to prevent international scams.

Login to Me Too

diva1951
Contributor
Contributor

WOW!  I can't believe how many more people have gotten swindled by this company and by PayPal since I first wrote about my nightmare trying to get money back from these creeps for items I have not received.  I have now been battling with PayPal for 5 weeks and they keep on giving me the same line that if the vendor does not respond to them by such and such a date I will obtain a refund.  What a bunch of bull!  Honestly, if this continues we should file a class action suit against this company and PayPal for not assisting their customers.  I have cancelled my PayPal account after more than 10 years because they are guilty of the worse business practices I have ever seen.  Best of luck to all of you.

Login to Me Too

pearlredmoon
Contributor
Contributor

A small number of people get refunds, who gets them seems to be random. I suppose they have to make some reparations just to look good and pretend they hear. It's impossible to tell if you might be one of those lucky few. There doesn't seem to be any parallel with how noisily you complain. I lost almost Aus$300 to various ChicV scams, buying 11 items through 4 different shops. I didn't realise for several months the differently named shops were all various fronts for ChicV. 2 items never arrived. 9 of them were cheap, poorly makes not resembling the pic of what was shown in the shops. Paypal refused to refund me. They coerced me into sending back 5 items at my cost, saying I could only get a refund if I sent back the items. The package was returned to me 2 months later, refused by the recipient. So my initial losses were compounded by Paypal insisting I do "the right thing".  ChicV operates  a fraudulent business model - showing pictures of products that don't represent the real items they sell - so I feel foolish to have expected they would behaved like a legitimate business. While I was waiting for China to acknowledge receiving the returns Paypal closed my case and there is no recourse offered for dispute after that. 

I have been a Paypal user for 15 years, including the last 5 years with a business account for processing payments from my Etsy and Shopify stores. I've been looking at alternatives for Paypal but can't find anything that offers comparable services at this point. I would more than happily go to another service if/when I find something.

Login to Me Too

diva1951
Contributor
Contributor

There are so many of us who have been swindled, not only by Superlink, but also by PayPal who does not back up its customers.  I believe the they, and Superlink, need to be reported to the Federal Trade Commission which I intend to do and encourage anyone else to do so that a Federal investigation is made.  There is no other way to stop this from occurring to others.

It is a simple process through their website which actually has a category for " Ripoff Report".

Login to Me Too

Me23456789
Contributor
Contributor
Probably if we go public...newspaper, tv news, BBB... I gave up. I’m about to close my account as well. PayPal don’t care about its customers because it continuously makes tons of money..so, why bother with us??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.