Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Brian2018
Contributor
Contributor
I spent over $100.00 and didn’t receive one item!! I never got a refund and they blew me off when it came to disputing the transaction! These people need to be banned from advertising their fake crap and sending people fake, cheap clothing!!
Login to Me Too

Me23456789
Contributor
Contributor
My suggestion: don’t count on PayPal help. Google the company before doing business with them. There are a lot Chinese hackers/fake companies preying on American customers. There are so many that I truly believe that the Chinese government is behind this. They are making a lot of money out of us. The FBI must be investigating those companies by now. And the number is increasing weekly basis. Watch out in the upcoming seasons!!
Login to Me Too

Me23456789
Contributor
Contributor
And it’s time for PayPal to be held accountable.
Login to Me Too

mills_el
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal should be held responsible too many complaints about this company!
Login to Me Too

kushami
Contributor
Contributor

I would suggest to everyone in the US to group together and explore filing a class action against PayPal:
https://www.thebalancesmb.com/what-is-a-class-action-lawsuit-3623787

It seems to me there are enough posters in this thread alone. Someone must know a lawyer who can help you get the ball rolling.

Login to Me Too

pearlredmoon
Contributor
Contributor

Isn't it monstrous how Paypal has facilitated this criminal enterprise for years with impunity? I think its because ChicV is based in China. I have few doubts if any western person operated the same business model we would quickly be sued out of existence. 

Stop Paypal enabling this fraud to go on into the forseeable future. 

Sign me up to whoever is willing to start legal action!

Login to Me Too

Katyb368
I returned 3 items to Chicv to China because they were really shoddy , cost 19.30 , I returned in May 19 th and still no refund. They message to say they haven’t arrived and be patient. I have proof my parcel has arrived at their warehouse and PayPal still ruled in their favour Any other options ? I’ve lost 79.04 euros on this and postage
Login to Me Too

Danijela_K
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, guys, I am completly new in this, and I need Your help. I live in Coatia and I apologize about my English 🙄. Oredered at Modeede.com a pair of shoes and get them in few weeks. Then I made a new order, shoes and two dresses and  I get only the shoes... ?it was in July.  Now I have seen that in e mail adress is  @chicv.comis it the same thing that You are talking about? I have contacted paypal several times and the last answer was that I should return the shoes and that I will get my money back, but I wore them, how can I sen them back...?! So i lost the case. But I wrote them again, I would like that seller returns me the money for the items I never get... Anyone else had a problem with https://modeede.com/  ...? 
Thank You very much, greetings from Croatia

Login to Me Too

Wow!  I am rather old fashioned.  My first on line experience and now look.  I do have an ebay small business but this was off the radar and my gosh the items I received were the most ridiculous looking attire I have ever seen.  I learned PayPal awarded the theives: superlink international lifestyle Co. Ltd. MY MONEY. 

And PayPal has other people reporting the same illegal trade way before I was scammed.  Why did not PayPal alert me?

Login to Me Too

Bee23
Contributor
Contributor

I can't believe this many complaints on here yet PayPal just ignore them all I am more upset by PayPal than even the fake website scamming me. They are basically calling us liars when we dispute this my closing our case!! Won't trust them as much now!! PayPal have even done the same thing to my mum who only has her state pension it was 39 pound but that's slot of money to her and even if it's a pound it's still wrong as you have been robbed!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.