cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Joined!  I have noticed many other platforms also advertise ChicV's "sites" - AOL, to name one other than facebook.  Looks like everybody loves the $$; after thinking it over, not surprised by Facebook's complicity.  Zuckerberg likes to present like a fresh-faced kid but he's just as dirty as everyone else, given facebook's track record.

Highlighted

There are other review sites.  Leave reviews on them as well.  Trustpilot for one.  Chiv has hired people to leave good reviews.  You can tell it’s hired 1) because it’s 5 stars, 2) English is obviously from a translation app.  3)  A lot of men names.  Does not make sense much of the time.  There you have to put in the company name like Noracora, or what ever LLC you were scammed by. Chiv is also reporting one stars to have them removed.  Fake reasons.  I’m fighting it with Trustpilot.  The ads have infiltrated the internet in general.  I see them everywhere.  This is a big Syndicate with a lot of money to start the scam.  It must be profitable.  One person at a time.  I’m not sure it’s just targeting Americans.  Maybe the West.  

New Community Member

I purchased a blouse from this company which is too small.  I've written to them several times as to how I could return it for a larger size.  They will not respond.  What recourse do I have?

New Community Member

PayPal l..please stop accepting Chicv orders!

Paypal and Paypal credit should not longer do business with Chicv Holdings International. They are proven scam artists. Please look at the entries here on the Community page. PayPal, please step up and refuse to work with them! You are better than this!!

New Community Member

Chicv international holding

So I bought a pair of boots from a site called Chickeep.com three days ago. After reading some reviews I desperately want to cancel this order and get a refund. From what I can see this is difficult so.... How'd you guys go about it?

Volunteer Advisor

Re: Chicv international holding

@blackwillow2816

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
New Community Member

Blackwidow2816, Did you have any luck with your refund or receiving your boots? I bought a pair of boots from this company over a month ago and still have not received them and they keep telling me in email reply’s that they are in high demand and will be shipped out in 5-8 days.
New Community Member

Hi! I did happen to cancel the order. I emailed them, asking for a refund before the items ships. I had to keep at them, but they did reply to my emails (usally around 11-12pm) and I got a refund within 2 weeks. Go to your order confirmation email and reply, saying you want to cancel the order and request a refund. They should reply within a day or two. Hope you get it figured out!

Beware, what you do finally receive, is nothing like the photo. This company is scamming.
New Community Member

I went around and around with paypal after I received my shoes from chickeep (which in no way matched the description of the shoes I bought) - Paypal said they would refund my money once the items were shipped back to the seller and even agreed to reimburse up to $30 for shipping. The problem is that to return the shoes to China and Receive a tracking number - which you must have to verify the return - was going to cost me $70. The shoes were only $45. This place is such a scam I do not understand how paypal is still allowing them to operate thru their pay system. DO  NOT BUY FROM THEM!