cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Great idea....i’ll Check with my filmmaker friends. 

Tags (1)
Contributor

DO NOT buy anything from this place, wherever it is. They are committing fraud by taking money but, not sending the order. I placed an order on March 20th it is now June 10th and I still don’t have the items I ordered. I have asked for a refund but, the company has so far refused! I paid $140.00 for nothing!
Contributor

HI, I started this thread on Chicv for the same issue I received a partial order and it wasn't what I ordered and I can't get my money back either. How do we stop this company!!! They are under numerous other names also!

Contributor

I won’t let this issue go!! This is just ridiculous!! When you read the complaints here, this operation/scam needs to be shut down!! I’m very tenacious and, will follow through...not just for me but, for everyone before and the unsuspecting buyers to come!!
Contributor

I agree, we should have a common place to communicate and try to stop these people!!
Contributor

Trying to find the fb page
Highlighted
Contributor

Someone has started a FB group.  It’s hard to but the name here, but I found it with this info  Fake companies is part of the title and the next part is
& fraud on facebook
is the group title.  We can talk freely there and share research results.

Contributor

So interesting -- I invited people to come to a facebook group I created and to make it easy I posted it as a reply to several people on here -- so of course some zealot with paypal removed all of the posts for violating community standards - of a repeated post.  they make it sooo hard on here to effectively communicate its amazing to me.  Fake companies is part of the title and the next part is
& fraud on facebook
is the group title.  We can talk freely there and share research results.

Contributor

Found it Monica,

My FB initials are T.M. And I just requested to join.  Maybe we can get something done.

Contributor

I found it too and sent in a request to join. 🙂