Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Brian2018
Contributor
Contributor
I agree, we should have a common place to communicate and try to stop these people!!
Login to Me Too

BC_Sdm
Contributor
Contributor
Trying to find the fb page
Login to Me Too

TraM3
Contributor
Contributor

Someone has started a FB group.  It’s hard to but the name here, but I found it with this info  Fake companies is part of the title and the next part is
& fraud on facebook
is the group title.  We can talk freely there and share research results.

Login to Me Too

MonicaCl
Contributor
Contributor

So interesting -- I invited people to come to a facebook group I created and to make it easy I posted it as a reply to several people on here -- so of course some zealot with paypal removed all of the posts for violating community standards - of a repeated post.  they make it sooo hard on here to effectively communicate its amazing to me.  Fake companies is part of the title and the next part is
& fraud on facebook
is the group title.  We can talk freely there and share research results.

Login to Me Too

TraM3
Contributor
Contributor

Found it Monica,

My FB initials are T.M. And I just requested to join.  Maybe we can get something done.

Login to Me Too

gekke_18
Contributor
Contributor

I found it too and sent in a request to join. 🙂

Login to Me Too

mjack60
Contributor
Contributor

Amazingly, I received a full refund, and did not have to return the items.  ChicV never responded when I bumped my dispute up to a claim.  However, it's obvious that everyone on this thread deserves a refund, and Paypal shouldn't be cherry-picking their refunds to give to the most disgruntled customers, of which I was one.  I recommend bumping your dispute to a claim, bombarding Paypal's facebook page with your complaint, contacting as many people at Paypal as you can etc. letting them know you are aware they are in on the fraud, and letting ChicV know exactly what you think of them in the transaction sections you fill out in your claim. Make it clear you know they are fraudulent.  Do not accept their 15% or 25% refund offers, because they also will say they want you to return the goods, which is nonsense as they often don't accept the packages anyway.  Just play as hardball as they are, demand a full refund, no return of goods.  Also doesn't hurt to leave fraud alerts on sites that pop up as ChicV holdings, it's pretty easy to tell which are which.  Paypal continues to play hardball with its customers but is damaging their "trust" value in doing so, especially when they are complicit in theft with companies such as ChicV.  This was a very upsetting experience, and while I'm glad "I got mine" I still am upset about the fact that Paypal is complicit in these scams.  Talk about buyer beware!!  

Login to Me Too

Menucha
Contributor
Contributor
Pls also join the fb grp called fake companies & fraud.
Login to Me Too

mjack60
Contributor
Contributor

Joined!  I have noticed many other platforms also advertise ChicV's "sites" - AOL, to name one other than facebook.  Looks like everybody loves the $$; after thinking it over, not surprised by Facebook's complicity.  Zuckerberg likes to present like a fresh-faced kid but he's just as dirty as everyone else, given facebook's track record.

Login to Me Too

fashionbrand000
New Community Member

Please do NOT buy from this unethical company!

They stole one of my brand's designs, used the photos as well.

It is apparently a UK registered company that dropships.

My lawyers are getting in touch with them now. Appalling unethical behaviour, stealing designs and all of my photos!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.