Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Mzhealthchic
Contributor
Contributor
Can you supply me with the emails to your resolution. The same thing has happened to me and PayPal favored the scammers I’m this close to reporting PayPal and getting rid of my account
Login to Me Too

NikkiLL
New Community Member

That is the exact problem I am having!  I bought a pair of ankle boots.  When they finally arrived they were garbage and I wanted to return them.  It will cost me too much to return ship to China and I don't have recourse.  Who did you contact in Nebraska? 

Login to Me Too

murrythecat
Contributor
Contributor

Oh no! Too late. I ordered last week 28th Jan and still haven't had any confirmation about delivery so was starting to worry. I just emailed them plus opened a dispute as I just want my money back as I believe they are a scam company. So either have posted my items or they have to give me my refund don't they? If I want my money back after a few days.. can't they just cancel the order (I mean PayPal can't they just cancel it)?

Login to Me Too

nadineand
New Community Member
I already bought a dress waiting for it’s deliverey I paid for express delivery but I have not received it as of yet
Login to Me Too

Deboss67
Contributor
Contributor
What was the address in Nebraska if you don’t mind sharing
Login to Me Too

Jupiterwoman
Contributor
Contributor

Well I have lost over 150 USD. Clothes arrived but quality absolutely appalling. 3 out of 4 dresses have been made out of second-hand material.   Have sent the company an email but have received no reply.  Who did you send your compaint to in Paypal?

All the best

Login to Me Too

Menucha
Contributor
Contributor
I found the emails in the order and they did reply to me (and are still negotiating with me! ). You’re best off calling paypal to lodge a dispute. They’ll walk you through he steps and make sure you don’t get off the phone till you get what you need. I can be reached by email at myrnafrank at the big phone company that starts with a v.
Login to Me Too

Menucha
Contributor
Contributor

following up on earlier posts: I am happy to report that paypal reimbursed me the entire $94 that i wasted on momomew plus the $23 i spent on postage; note that this meant a lot of time and doggedly following up with them and spending forever at the post office in order to send the two items i did recv back to the company. 

I did glean from one associate that paypal is maybe less guilty than I thought as chicv keeps opening accounts using different people with good credit and hence all the different names of the sellers eg momomew, stylewe etc etc. 

I encourage each of you to keep calling paypal. I did try including the info but they wipe it. It is triple eight, double two, triple one, six, one. 

Lmk if this works!

Login to Me Too

Fizz33
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, they’re also going by the name Newfashion, my heart sank when I saw all these bad reviews! I ordered over £100 on sept 19th it’s now 20 Oct and theyve sent me a refund of £21, for which item I do not know! But no sign of the rest of the order. It’s over 4 weeks Now what in your view is long enough? PayPal you need to do something about all this! I’ve since received another partial refund of $34 and two pairs of earrings but still none of the clothes (4 items). No contact to let me know if I ever will.
Login to Me Too

ninamarie8253
Contributor
Contributor

How can I send an email to top management? I am literally in the SAME situation, the seller said they were from Florida, then shipped fake objects from Connecticut, and is now asking me to ship it to THAILAND. I have photographic evidence and conversations of the whole thing, but Paypal doesn't seem to be even looking at it and I can't get a hold of a real person.  I need to speak to upper management. @NataM 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.