Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Menucha
Contributor
Contributor
It is impt but not enough to complain here. Pls open a dispute w paypal as they need to be taking the appropriate action.
Login to Me Too

Gsyvokas
Contributor
Contributor

My final submission as I think everybody  that got burnt in this scam and received the same recourse/ reply from PayPal now know this [PayPal] trusted company has an insidious side to it. I have to think we will all now seek an alternative and move on.

See yah PayPal its been a slice.

Login to Me Too

omgosh
Contributor
Contributor
These comments make me so sad, as I was s sucker, too. PayPal was not supportive and they've known the challenges with this company, but they continue to process for them. I lost money, no product, many emails, no response. The dispute process was to no avail. One good thing: I will never order clothes or accessories off Instagram again.
Login to Me Too

DeeDee1967
Contributor
Contributor

I completely agree.  After all of the consistant complaints, PayPal is now complicit in allowing customers to be scammed.

Login to Me Too

pearlredmoon
Contributor
Contributor

I can attest this action is a useless waste of time, having spent hours and hours trying to negotiate the very opaque process. It is intended to deflect complaints not facilitate any action.

Login to Me Too

tesskirsch
Contributor
Contributor

I too had this problem. I escalated it in the resolution center on PayPal and they favored the seller and closed the dispute. What a rip off.

Login to Me Too

Menucha
Contributor
Contributor
What about writing to the CEO? Or lodging a complaint on a govt level? Paypal made me do that bef agreeing to proceed further w my complaint. Now am told I have to mail the 2 out of 4 items and they will reimburse me the full amount. Let’s see what postage to China (I’m looking for the slow boat) costs..
Login to Me Too

Menucha
Contributor
Contributor

follow up: paypal said to mail back the 2 (of 4) items and send them the tracking number. that cost me 45 min at the post office (it took forever for them to enter the very long mailing address) and 23.50. 

then i had problems uploading the receipt - the site told me it had failed. so i called paypal and apparently it did upload. that took another 15 min. 

i proceeded to ask for the mailing cost to be added to the promised full refund ($94) and to my surprise I was told that paypal will refund up to $30. 

however -- 1. my $94 will be refunded once the package arrives at its destination (and paypal will be tracking it) and 2. it was not so simple to ask for the postage refund - there were a bunch more very obscure steps to take. 

recommend that everyone do this - -and get someone on the phone at paypal - and do NOT get off the line until they have walked you through the entire process. 

if you have any energy left, pls take further action somewhere.  Like: 

find the contact info for the CERO (Dan Shulman) and

make complaints everywhere

- and stop using paypal. 

Login to Me Too

MonicaCl
Contributor
Contributor

Let's do a group letter.  the first post says over 450 some people here have had the same issue.

Login to Me Too

creolesha
New Community Member

My question is why does PayPal and Facebook get taking money from this company? I have contacted them about this already - I get report them to the FBI. No PayPal - stop taking there money - if this post doesn't prove our point what more do you need. I'm one of the indie designer they are stealing photos from and pretending to sell my designs. You are killing our businesses why you are profiting on this SCAM site from China. SMH - I have been taking paypal for over 10 years - always spoke good about you but now this happens and you just throw me under the bus. Sad!!! Same with Facebook - you contact them and they say they need more proof - you send proof and they don't ever respond.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.