cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

I have been going back and forth with the for months. PayPal has declined my claim. Read emails from the bottom up. 

On Thu, 16 May at 10:43 AM ,  wrote:
How am I supposed to get the package back when I sent it to the return address on the package?! Have you tried to contact the address in Chino, California? It’s your company, surely you are in contact with them.  Why was the return label from  California if it was shipped from Hong Kong? 

Your refund policy is not clear. It does not say to contact you for a return label and would be in Hong Kong, not the address on the package. 
I am not impressed with your costumer service when you can clearly see that I sent my items to the California address. Basically, I feel your wording is constructed to mislead buyers. 
I’m sure $50.00 U.S. dollars is nothing to your company but it is to me as I am not currently working due to a medical condition. 

I truly feel that I followed the return directions on you website and am very disappointed that your company won’t acknowledge that the site needs to be updated to in...
This is not best practice for a company wanting to build a positive reputation. I’m left feeling as I have been scammed. 
I am going to continue to rectify this situation, I sincerely hope you do the same. Kindly return the $50, and I promise to never purchase from your site again. 

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 9:15 PM momolic  wrote:

Sorry,we cannot provide the refund for you due to we cannot receive the package you returned.

Hope you can understand it.

If you run into any issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Sophia
MOMOLIC
Austin Marie wrote:
That is not what the website states. It clearly states that it is to be in the same packaging and returned to the return address. 
There is no mention of a return label and China. 
I will allow fourteen  business days for your company to rectify the situation before I file a claim. 

As you can see from the postal receipt, I am  no longer in possession of said items. 
Your refund policy states all returns must be made within 14 days so that is what I’m giving you to rectify the situation. 

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 5:15 AM momolic  wrote:

Please notice that our items must NOT be returned to the address on the package you received. That is not our address,if you agree,we will send a label with our designated return address by email after you submit the return/exchange request online. We do not accept returned item(s) that were sent back by you directly without our authorization and no refund will be issued if customers don't act accordingly.Hope you can understand it.

If you run into any issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Chloe
MOMOLIC

155830:930598

Contributor

If you used a CC through the PayPal system call the CC company and do a chargeback.  PayPal will not help you.  I too sent one of the packages back to the California address.  However, I refused the package and told them to return to sender. I informed the company of this, plus my chargeback.  I have not heard from them, it’s been a week.  I told them not to steamroll, or try to intimidate me.  It will be interesting to see what their reply is, if any.  I don’t think they understand much English.  PayPal seems to be going into a dark area.  I am rethinking my relationship with them.  Good luck on your endeavors to retrieve the money that was scammed from you.  

Contributor

Your absolutely correct. PayPal is complicit in this scam and instead of cautioning their clients they are instead backing the scammers Chicv International Holdings. There are other options to using PayPal it's just unfortunate we have lost trust in what on the surface appeared to be a trustworthy entity----PayPal be gone.

Contributor

Looking like I may get my money back! Pressure on PayPal is the wAy to go! I Complained to the chicv company and opened a dispute via PayPal. The company offered 15%, wh I rejected; they came back with 25% to wh I replied:”as I have said, the entire amount”. Got a reply that they will send me a return label and on receipt of the goods they will reimburse the ENTIRE amount.
Contributor

Good luck with that. I think you’ll find the return label is just that. You’ll have to pay postage. 

Contributor

CHICV INTERNATIONAL goes under the names FANYSAN and VOGUE TAPS. They fool you!

Contributor

Yup.  In the middle of a dispute with this company as well.  DO NOT BUY FROM any of CHICV INTERNATIONAL's holdings.  They advertise under numerous names on Facebook and elsewhere.  If you check F/B's page transparency and you see that that one or two people in China manage the page, you can pretty much bet it's CHICV.  They are running a completely fraudulent business, ripping off other companies' images along with their customers, and Paypal is participating by allowing them to use their site for payment processing.  So is Facebook.  Sickens me.  Hundreds of complaints to Facebook and Paypal and they still do business with CHIC V, in spite of all their efforts at "transparency" and "responsibility" toward their customers.  So much for good faith.  

I wish that I'd done this research beforehand, but CHICV doesn't even show up until the transaction page on paypal, so I would have had no way of knowing what a fraud they were until it was too late.  This is why I hold Facebook and Paypal responsible as well.  There is no way both companies don't know about this.

Contributor

Totally agree. Although Paypal did refund me the total amount of my purchase. But think of all the people who do not go through the complaint process, they are most likely making tons of money from these transactions. Sad but true.

Contributor

After doing a charge back and having it denied I checked with my financial institution.  It appears all CC companies and PayPal are aware that these people are not light. They fight all chargebacks and usually win.  It’s the Wild West out there and we are are own our own.  It is clear after speaking with the CC company this is a Chinese Syndicate and have everything in order to do the perfect scam.  It kills me as I continue to see pop ups multiple times a day for their various companies.  Trust nothing on the internet unless you do homework backwards and forwards.  So upset with US financial institutions and PayPal for letting this continue.  The rep.I spoke with at my CC company says he alone get 60+ calls a day on Chinese Scammers. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I believe you! I feel this had to be huge due to how many people have been affected with hardly any recourse!! With over 400+ complaints on PayPal Community alone!! But I'm still fighting!! Lol. I hate seeing so many scammed like this!! Me included! I'm only out $47.98. I hope for a refund. However, my biggest concern is that PayPal stop doing business with them!!