Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Gsyvokas
Contributor
Contributor

Your absolutely correct. PayPal is complicit in this scam and instead of cautioning their clients they are instead backing the scammers Chicv International Holdings. There are other options to using PayPal it's just unfortunate we have lost trust in what on the surface appeared to be a trustworthy entity----PayPal be gone.

Login to Me Too

Menucha
Contributor
Contributor
Looking like I may get my money back! Pressure on PayPal is the wAy to go! I Complained to the chicv company and opened a dispute via PayPal. The company offered 15%, wh I rejected; they came back with 25% to wh I replied:”as I have said, the entire amount”. Got a reply that they will send me a return label and on receipt of the goods they will reimburse the ENTIRE amount.
Login to Me Too

RitaRuth
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck with that. I think you’ll find the return label is just that. You’ll have to pay postage. 

Login to Me Too

Barbro
Contributor
Contributor

CHICV INTERNATIONAL goes under the names FANYSAN and VOGUE TAPS. They fool you!

Login to Me Too

mjack60
Contributor
Contributor

Yup.  In the middle of a dispute with this company as well.  DO NOT BUY FROM any of CHICV INTERNATIONAL's holdings.  They advertise under numerous names on Facebook and elsewhere.  If you check F/B's page transparency and you see that that one or two people in China manage the page, you can pretty much bet it's CHICV.  They are running a completely fraudulent business, ripping off other companies' images along with their customers, and Paypal is participating by allowing them to use their site for payment processing.  So is Facebook.  Sickens me.  Hundreds of complaints to Facebook and Paypal and they still do business with CHIC V, in spite of all their efforts at "transparency" and "responsibility" toward their customers.  So much for good faith.  

I wish that I'd done this research beforehand, but CHICV doesn't even show up until the transaction page on paypal, so I would have had no way of knowing what a fraud they were until it was too late.  This is why I hold Facebook and Paypal responsible as well.  There is no way both companies don't know about this.

Login to Me Too

CLudeman23
Contributor
Contributor

Totally agree. Although Paypal did refund me the total amount of my purchase. But think of all the people who do not go through the complaint process, they are most likely making tons of money from these transactions. Sad but true.

Login to Me Too

TraM3
Contributor
Contributor

After doing a charge back and having it denied I checked with my financial institution.  It appears all CC companies and PayPal are aware that these people are not light. They fight all chargebacks and usually win.  It’s the Wild West out there and we are are own our own.  It is clear after speaking with the CC company this is a Chinese Syndicate and have everything in order to do the perfect scam.  It kills me as I continue to see pop ups multiple times a day for their various companies.  Trust nothing on the internet unless you do homework backwards and forwards.  So upset with US financial institutions and PayPal for letting this continue.  The rep.I spoke with at my CC company says he alone get 60+ calls a day on Chinese Scammers. 

Login to Me Too

BC_Sdm
Contributor
Contributor
I believe you! I feel this had to be huge due to how many people have been affected with hardly any recourse!! With over 400+ complaints on PayPal Community alone!! But I'm still fighting!! Lol. I hate seeing so many scammed like this!! Me included! I'm only out $47.98. I hope for a refund. However, my biggest concern is that PayPal stop doing business with them!!
Login to Me Too

mjack60
Contributor
Contributor

How did you get refunded by Paypal?  I am in the dispute process right now, should I bump it up to a claim?  and have also contacted Paypal customer service... but not getting very far.   Did you contact the headquarters as others suggested?  Thanks for any guidance!

Login to Me Too

Menucha
Contributor
Contributor
I have not yet been refunded. But escalated the dispute with them via paypal. The latter indicated that if the company does not resolve it within 10 days they will. Let’s see! Someone here did that. Let’s not give up. Paypal has to take responsibility. Suggest also writing up the CEO. That’s what I will do if I don’t get reimbursed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.