Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Brian2018
Contributor
Contributor
I agree 100%!!! This company stole $100.00 from me. They need to be shut down on PayPal and Facebook!!!
Login to Me Too

Katyb368
Also PayPal ruled in favour of them and I’ve lost the cost of items and returning postage
Login to Me Too

CheckV
Contributor
Contributor

In Europe, this drop shipping scheme now is being investigated by a team of Journalists.

Login to Me Too

lizday
Contributor
Contributor

Very much a scam! I called their bluff and sent the item back as PayPal wouldn’t refund...the item was only 2 pieces of fabric, joined, not finished. Paypal have obviously changed their terms and conditions and don’t protect the buyer. I know my item has arrived at seller, confirmation post...but nothing further! Paypal say not their problem,  

Login to Me Too

Gibby2
New Community Member
Does anyone know how to get in touch with this company Phone number.
Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.  We may ship the order slowly but we are not scam. Hope you have recieved your order now. 

You can also email us through our official website  if you have any more issues.
Stay safe and have a nice day! Best regards, ChicV Group

Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We may need a longer time in shipping but we do ship orders.  This is not scam. 

You can also email us through our official website  if you have any more issues.
Stay safe and have a nice day! Best regards, ChicV Group

Login to Me Too

DionS82
Can you give me the address as I am now experiencing the same thing. Purchased from the States & they want me different item to China.
Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

I am not allowed to let you have my email address and you will not be able to let me have yours.  And I won't be able to post the address details because they will be deleted.  It's best you just Google for Paypal's CEO.

Login to Me Too

BC_Sdm
Contributor
Contributor

I emailed corporate PayPal. I'm copying/pasting my email and their response. I truly hope they will stop doing business with Chic V International. Dear Smittygal <removed>, Hello, I hope you were doing pretty good today Smittygal! My name is Katherine and thank for bringing that into our attention. That is really alarming and I really appreciate you reported that issue to us. You are correct, being a third party payment processor, we have an obligation to all our customers. Nothing to worry, this has been escalated to our Security Department and they will surely conduct the necessary investigation to have it stopped. Please know that we take our customer's feedback seriously, because that would help us to serve you better in the future. In the event that you have further inquiry and assistance on this issue, feel free to contact us Sincerely, Katherine PayPal Customer Solutions PayPal Copyright © 1999-2019 PayPal. All rights reserved. Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2019 4:25:32 PM (-07:00) Subject: Over 400 PayPal Customers scammed by Chic V International. PayPal continues to do business with them. Chic V International is the real "company" behind ###'s or clothing websites. There were already ~### complaints posted on PayPal Community from PayPal customers being scammed by Chic V International when I posted my own complaint. There are many more complaints at this point. Any PayPal customer seeking resolution receives little to no help from PayPal. How many complaints against a company with many scam websites selling their apparel and shoes, etc have to be made in order for PayPal to stop allowing them to do business thru them?? With SO MANY complaints and resolutions sought, WHY does PayPal not at the very least issue a warning when PayPal customers try to purchase from these scammers?? It is not possible PayPal is unaware of the issue. As a result PayPal can not be trusted. PayPal has an obligation to it's CUSTOMERS but fails to warn customers or drop scam websites from selling goods thru their service. I will never use PayPal again. Even trying to call the PayPal headquarters phone number given on their website gets you nothing but a number that is no longer in service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.