Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

NataM
Contributor
Contributor

This name appears on the PayPal payment information. You won't see this name on the websites where you are shopping. These websites are: PopJulia, JustFashionNow, StyleWe. Their fraudulent scheme is: they charge your credit card or PayPal account, delay shipping for weeks-months, do partial shipping if multiple items ordered so that you couldn't prove that you didn't receive other items. PayPal will check delivery information not checking how many items were shipped and if those items were correct (not faked) merchandises. They have address in the USA too but require to return those fake items to China at your own expenses knowing that you will chose not to ship them back because of expensive shipping. PayPal will insist to return those items back to China in order to get refund. My case was decided in favor of this seller.

Login to Me Too

NataM
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to update my previous reply. After I sent the mail to the top management in Nebraska, PayPal found a resolution and decided to offer me a courtesy credit. So, I've gotten all my money back and I learned my lessons.

Login to Me Too

Andi0529
New Community Member
Can you share how you were able to get a courtesy refund from PayPal?
Login to Me Too

NataM
Contributor
Contributor

After they decided my case in the favor of this seller, I called them and the representative couldn't help me since case was closed and I was required to ship item back to China. After this interaction I got e-mail invitation from PayPal to take a survey on this interaction giving my feedback. I decided to write a mail describing my all experience from the beginning of this dispute to the end as my feedback. I sent this mail to the top management in Nebraska to the PayPal address I found online. In a week, I got a call from PayPal and my money was refunded.

Login to Me Too

dcmoilaz
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase August 7 and it appeared as Chic Hola. An Instagram ad. I can't decide if I'm angrier at myself for buying something from a random company on Instagram or with them for scamming people. My dispute is pending and I honestly think that the only reason I ever heard from their "support" team is because I opened the dispute. Still have not received tracking information ... latest email told me the item would be shipped "shortly". I'll believe that when I see it ... 

Login to Me Too

Brile59
I have this exact problem. I feel stupid from following an Instagram ad link to their website- Fiona’s Secret- and then using PayPal to purchase $93 worth of clothes, on the 17th of January, which still have not turned up. When I emailed Fiona’s Secret’s help contacts I got a fake response, one lined email of them just writing my name. Very angry about this! The Paypal account said ChicV International. They owe me a refund! Scammers!
Login to Me Too

Archie2540
Contributor
Contributor
I bought 3 items of clothing for $78 US in february and have only received one. There has been no contact to explain what has happened. What chance do I have of ever seeing my clothes? Or how to get a refund. Scammers like this should be prevented from marketing.
Login to Me Too

Menucha
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same predicament! they finally sent 2 of 4 items; one is of very poor quality and so tiny that i could not get it over my head (I'm a medium); the other is poorly sewn - one shoulder is gathered and the other not. 

they offered me a 15% return of the cash instead of mailing it back. 

They did not reply to requests to cancel the other 2 items. 

Wish i had seen these reviews before i purchased the items. Most important is that Paypal should not be dealing with them!

Login to Me Too

Mathlouthi9849
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a top for 25.89 usd the quality was appalling and didn't look anything like I ordered, I then spent a further £7 on return postage, never recieved a penny refund!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.