Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

OrchidHouse
Contributor
Contributor

Yes how do we guard against this happening when they use pseudo names to sell their products and you do not find out it is CHICV until you pay?

Login to Me Too

lornahendriks
Contributor
Contributor
It has been a month and I still havent received anything, can I get my money back?
Login to Me Too

Char16
Contributor
Contributor
You will not get a refund. They are a scam...
Login to Me Too

RitaRuth
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from a company called Lifegos 2 months ago and still haven’t received the goods. When I came on PayPal to look  at the payment ,it was to CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS !  I have tried several times to ask for a refund but they don’t reply. They are a real scam company. 

Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

We are not scam. We can cancel your order before shipping and refund within 3 days if you ask. If your parcel has been shipped, sorry that we cannot stop it and this could take 2-3 weeks. 

You can also email us through our official website  if you have any more issues.
Stay safe and have a nice day!

Login to Me Too

MiciBee
Contributor
Contributor
I've just been robbed by CHICV out of £68!!! How can I get my money back?
Login to Me Too

PegMcG
Contributor
Contributor
You need to open a dispute with PayPal. You can also send email to them but don’t expect a reply until after they hear from PayPal. I wrote them several times and they finally replied begging me for more time to receive my order. I wrote one more time, demanding an immediate refund and a couple of days later I received my order. Surprisingly enough, it’s a pair of shoes that are the cutest, exactly as pictured online, perfect fit and all! I am very happy with the shoes but will never shop with them again. The long wait (turned out to be about 8 weeks) is not acceptable. Also: be sure to ALWAYS use PayPal. Thatbis my policy and I recently made an exception to my rule and am having the hardest darned time getting resolution. I have also made a firm practice to never order from China.
Login to Me Too

zackery3703
Contributor
Contributor
I did open a dispute with paypal and chicv ackowledged the dipute number but nothing else. I hope my stuff does eventually show up. I really do want it and not my money back but.....
Login to Me Too

Apexkingj
Contributor
Contributor
Please support my page to shut these guys down! https://m.facebook.com/Stop-scammer-ChicV-301258170515577/
Login to Me Too

DEBM60
Contributor
Contributor
I went to www.scamadvisor.com and it appears their so-called freighter 'ec-firstclass' doesn't exsist in that capacity. It's hard to pinpoint, being in China and known as a 'risk' country for scamming, but the business under that trading name is definitely questionable - dodgy! Most likely fictitious so Chickv can put their own fictitious information into tracking nonexistent order shipping. AND PAYPAL CONTINUES TO FIND DISPUTES IN FAVOUR OF THIS COMPANY??????!! SHAME!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.