Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

BC_Sdm
Contributor
Contributor
My biggest concern was not how long the package too to arrive. My issue is that the clothing was absolutely not as described. Both items finally arrived a week apart and both were not the material advertised.
Login to Me Too

Deboss67
Contributor
Contributor
Placed order March 22 for sneakers. Unable to contact them and emails are returned unknown. Took money from account. Have not received order
Login to Me Too

BC_Sdm
Contributor
Contributor
Same issues as others here have experienced! Purchased thru Lifegos. What a waste of money and time. Took 5 wks to arrive. Only 1 of 2 items came in. Product not as advertised. Lesson learned!!
Login to Me Too

DANAISREADING
Contributor
Contributor

I bought two pairs of shoes in November that never arrived, to be honest I forgot about them until this company tried to show me the same shoes to buy. I have put in a dispute, let's hope I can get refunded. I also emailed the company. As a public teacher it's hard to lose $70+

Login to Me Too

Rzyo
Contributor
Contributor
Why didn’t I read these reviews?!?! Of course the contact us email info on the company’s website bounces back. I have received 3 items from my order and am unable to cancel due to inability to contact. AVOID THESE CROOKS!
Login to Me Too

njmailbox
Contributor
Contributor

I too was fooled by this DECEITFUL company I ordered tops and bottoms, which were supposed to be made of linen. The pictures on its NORACORA website appeared to be linen, and the labeling said the items were linen. However, what I received, after waiting almost a month to receive my items, were CLEARLY not linen! The pants were see-through sheer fabric, and all of the items were sized wrong. I can't even wear them! When I wrote them to ask what I needed to do to return the items here is what that company replied:
Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s). Which item do you want to return ?
Please note that customer must respond to every email within 7 days. If not, we will close this case after the aforementioned deadline.
Our return center is located in Guangzhou, China.
According to our return policy, the customer is responsible for return shipping cost and any other related return charges (including possible custom fee). Your refund will be processed after our return center received and inspected the return package.
Since International return might result in long waiting time and incur substantial return cost on your side, we recommend some alternative methods to resolve this issue.
We would like to offer you 15% cash refund instead of returning the item(s). If there are any sizing issues, you can use this fund to alter the cloth.
If you still want to return/exchange the package, you should email us for a return label within 7 days, the aforementioned deadline.
You can check the return policy here: https://www.noracora.com/pages/return-exchange
Thanks for your patience! Please don’t hesitate to email us if you have any questions.
Best regards,
Gabby
NORACORA

I spent more than $90 on the merchandise. And, to return it I have to pay to return it internationally, plus customs fees? A good portion of my purchase price will be eaten up by returning the merchandise! So, I agree whole heartedly with this chain of comments. DON'T BUY FROM CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED OR NORACORA.COM!

Login to Me Too

Cesarbdiaz
Contributor
Contributor

I've been scammed by them and I'm waiting for Paypal to act accordingly. 

Login to Me Too

mariabarretta
New Community Member

I ordered a sundress in late March from this company. It just arrived today after I had filed a case with PayPal resolution. I hadn’t gotten any communication from them until PayPal was involved. Then I got an email with excuses and how sorry they were. The dress looks nothing like it was supposed to look. Very thin material and though my normal size, way too small. Now I’m waiting for return instructions. I should not have accepted the package as I’ll probably have to pay shipping.

mariabarretta

Login to Me Too

CLudeman23
Contributor
Contributor

This company is absolutely horrible. You would think with this many complaints Paypal would stop allowing them to use their payment portal. I ordered 3 items. NONE look like the items online or described. They are hideous and look like they are made for clowns. They are even dirty with black marks on the inside. Disgusting. I contacted them and of course they will not tell me how to return or refund me any money. I hope I get my refund I just requested from Paypal and I hope they look at all these complaints and will stop letting them sale through the portal.

I always assume if they take Paypal I can trust, obviously not anymore.

Login to Me Too

deela
Contributor
Contributor

I need to say here that I had a good experience ordering from ChicV. Just about the time I got a little nervous that too much time had passed, I googled to see if others have had the same experience and found this thread. I was worried. And just about the same time, I got two texts from USPS saying they were processing a package to be delivered May 9th. I knew it had to be this order (two items). It was, and they came May 2, a week sooner.

I just suggest patience.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.