Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

smautz
Contributor
Contributor

How did you find anyone to contact? I ordered 2 tops 2 months ago and can't find any info to formally inquire as to anything. They don't even send an email confirmation. This company needs to be banned from doing commerce in the United States. How many complaints will it take?

Login to Me Too

Ritatherunt
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted pay pal cause just like you I never received a confirmation email or anything.  Pay pal will not refund my money because they are siding with the company.  The company said they delivered the clothing.  I was shocked!!  So I am now working with my credit card company and I don't want to use pay pal anymore cause of this !!  They did give me an email and the company just lied.  Anyway good luck!!  Also I thought it was kinda interesting just after I filed my first complaint with PayPal my email got hacked and I lost all the information from this company...??

Login to Me Too

mamabird1
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem as I too have ordered about $250.00 of clothing and have not received anything. They gave me a partial refund of 24.00 on a $110.00 order. Trying to look as though they have taken care of it. I'm disgusted at this point. Don't buy off of social media ads, this is where i saw their items, Facebook. 

Login to Me Too

mamabird1
Contributor
Contributor

Also, I just want to add that I emailed them and 4 out of 5 email address, different ones for every order, came back undeliverable. I don't understand why PayPal still has their business? 

Login to Me Too

kp_to
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem. I complained to PayPal and they do nothing.

I think CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED may be a multi-million dollar scam company and PayPal must be benefitting, otherwise why doesn't PayPal sanction this company? In my complaint to PayPal they assured me that they review the complaints from customers and if they see a pattern they sanction the company. But on researching the number of complaints against this company in the PayPal community I'm astounded that PayPal has allowed this behaviour to continue. I'm going to call my local police department's financial fraud department and see what they suggest I can do; it seems to me that a class action suit that can span multiple countries may be the way to go and name PayPal as a party to this fraud. 

Login to Me Too

smautz
Contributor
Contributor
Maybe everyone who got taken and PayPal has refused to assist or sided with the phony company should close their PayPal accounts? Obviously PayPal prefers a company ripping people off over loyal members of their community. If they were interested in what is right, they would ban them from using PayPal. The company does business under many different names as well.
Login to Me Too

BC_Sdm
Contributor
Contributor
At the VERY least PayPal should have a pop-up warning showing the number of complaints a certain company has received!! That can't be that hard to do. Even a "Proceed with caution" pop-up" would be great!! Then if you make the purchase, you were warned. It would benefit PayPal as well so they could get out of dispute/refund issues by saying they issued a warning. Alas, too much of a conflict of financial interest!!
Login to Me Too

smautz
Contributor
Contributor

This is a great idea! At least that was the user has been warned.

Login to Me Too

Susanstrud
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a dress from chicv,when it finally arrived it was nothing like picture,poor quality material and not enough of it for a size medium!!

I was told to return it at my expense and then offered a very small refund to help with getting altered!!never again!!

Login to Me Too

smautz
Contributor
Contributor

Do you suppose they take so long to ship so that you can't stop payments? This is a huge scam. I am seriously considering taking it all the State Attorney's General and asking that they force them off the airwaves.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.