cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

I purchased three items from them 20 days ago.  It was about 78.00.  I've received one item and looks like crap.  Are we just out this money?

Contributor

Wow!  I wish I had known about this site earlier!  You are spot on about CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED.  I have been wondering for about the last week whatever happened to an order I placed with them on April 11, 2019, but of course as I was looking though my bank statements I could not find the name of the website I had ordered from.  Somehow these posts from Paypal came across my lap top and I decided to then to a search through my History by approximate date with the name you gave of CHICV... and voila!  I found it!  Thank you so very much for posting!!! It has now been over a month since my purchase and I had heard nothing from them.  Strangely enough, as I was typing an email letter to the company, all of a sudden I see a notification pop up from Noracor who I made the purchase through but is definitely affiliated with CHICV..., stating that they are preparing my order for shipment...  What a total scam!!!  It makes me so angry that I too ordered from a site that I have otherwise never heard of.  I have told the company to refund my money to the card charged, otherwise I will refer to my banking institution affiliated with the card payment I used and will ask for stop payment and a refund.  We will see what happens...

Contributor

I suggest you open a dispute re the payment w paypal. And call them saying they have had sufficient complaints to have stopped dealing with this scam company and that you want a full refund. I suspect this may be effective but will keep us all posted.
Contributor

This strategy will not work as it appears PayPal is running with Chicv and in my mind totally complicit in the scam. Cheapest way out, take the burn and drop PayPal. 

Contributor

I only wished I read these reviews before I ordered shirts from this company. 

They are so cheap I could never wear them.  The quality and workmanship is pitiful.

They are also sized way too small.  I brought large because I like my clothes to fit loose.

What a waste of money.  I am so disappointed.

New Community Member

I bought from This company the correspondence was from Elluta Design

After weeks of correspondence I was trying to speak with a person not a menu at paypal but still didn't get my refund of $40.55US

I you knew this company was not reliable why did you not help solve my refund when you had all the sellers information

I am going to go on Facebook Instagram Twitter and let the world know if you don't arrange refunds knowing the company selling shams regulary

Sharon <removed>

9NG20682M75362504 the receipt Number

Contributor

I had no idea I was buying a dress from  Chin... the company name was

POPZORA.  The  dress arrived well made but 4 sizes to small.  I was offered a 15% refund

A subsidiary of CHICV INTL HOLDING LIMITED avoid this company 

Tags (1)
New Community Member

I ordered 2 bras from them and havent heard a thing from them. It has been a month

Contributor

Still waiting on my shoes that I ordered over a month ago. I emailed the company at the email that was provided after ordering online. Still nothing.
New Community Member

I just got mine and they are way too small even though i ordered my size specifically. I cant find anyone to contact about a return or exchange. Do not buy from this company!
Tags (1)