Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

DavidHartley
Contributor
Contributor

Exactley the same more disgusted with PayPal I think they are in Leagu with these rougue still waiting for 2 items ordered in September still not arrived opened a complaint in October with PayPal and the closed it after 20 dayes even though I recieved an email from CHIV to say the items were not in stock in the ware house but would be sent in 2 weeks Paypal now refuse to make repayment as they say it case is closed!!! PAypal you are a bunch of muppets been with you fror years. Like insurance you only find out how good a company is until you need to use their claims/ refund policy.

Login to Me Too

me too i bought  two bras from them of 26.88 and i did'nt hear from them back.i got a receipt and a tracking number but no name who the shipping carrier

Login to Me Too

Meggards
The EXACT same thing happened to me! 8 weeks, no item, I disputed after 4, PayPal encouraged me to try to work it out with the seller, and then closed out the transaction in the SELLER'S favor! I'm truly appalled. I use PayPal because they used to offer payment protection. I lost my money and they basically ok'd that. Not planning on using PayPal any longer and the seller is a scam.
Login to Me Too

diva1951
Contributor
Contributor

I had exactly the same experience.  I received  3 (crappy) items out of 7.  I opened a dispute with PayPal who gave me several dates when it would be closed because the vendor was not responding.  A few days ago they told me they closed the case and in favor of the vendor without any explanation.  I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission against this company and PayPal.  I urge all of you to do the same.  It is very simple to get to their website and they will investigate any incident related to fraud, which I believe this is.  The more of us there are, the more serious will be the complaint.

Login to Me Too

Gatorgal77
Contributor
Contributor
This same scenario just happened to me. I ordered a dress that said it was cotton/linen thinking it would be great for the hot summer-it was made of a shiny cheap polyester and very poorly made. This happened with Modlily but they have refunded me. It’s amazing how they portray the clothing looking like natural fibre and then happily mail you a POS. I filed a complaint with PayPal and they denied me-lost over $40. I have been a huge PayPal customer for YEARS-so disappointed that they didn’t stop doing business with the bogus company when people complained over a year ago. Shame on you PayPal-not a happy customer. 🙁
Login to Me Too

TnDOCDee
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased three items from them 20 days ago.  It was about 78.00.  I've received one item and looks like crap.  Are we just out this money?

Login to Me Too

flyingkatzmeow
Contributor
Contributor

Wow!  I wish I had known about this site earlier!  You are spot on about CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED.  I have been wondering for about the last week whatever happened to an order I placed with them on April 11, 2019, but of course as I was looking though my bank statements I could not find the name of the website I had ordered from.  Somehow these posts from Paypal came across my lap top and I decided to then to a search through my History by approximate date with the name you gave of CHICV... and voila!  I found it!  Thank you so very much for posting!!! It has now been over a month since my purchase and I had heard nothing from them.  Strangely enough, as I was typing an email letter to the company, all of a sudden I see a notification pop up from Noracor who I made the purchase through but is definitely affiliated with CHICV..., stating that they are preparing my order for shipment...  What a total scam!!!  It makes me so angry that I too ordered from a site that I have otherwise never heard of.  I have told the company to refund my money to the card charged, otherwise I will refer to my banking institution affiliated with the card payment I used and will ask for stop payment and a refund.  We will see what happens...

Login to Me Too

Menucha
Contributor
Contributor
I suggest you open a dispute re the payment w paypal. And call them saying they have had sufficient complaints to have stopped dealing with this scam company and that you want a full refund. I suspect this may be effective but will keep us all posted.
Login to Me Too

Gsyvokas
Contributor
Contributor

This strategy will not work as it appears PayPal is running with Chicv and in my mind totally complicit in the scam. Cheapest way out, take the burn and drop PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

saundraali
Contributor
Contributor

I only wished I read these reviews before I ordered shirts from this company. 

They are so cheap I could never wear them.  The quality and workmanship is pitiful.

They are also sized way too small.  I brought large because I like my clothes to fit loose.

What a waste of money.  I am so disappointed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.