cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

I finally received a refund from this company. I was shocked and definitely learned my lesson on paying through PayPal. Once I pay off my stupid credit card with them (which I would never use again) it’ll be closed out. They don’t protect anyone like other credit cards. On another note, In literally inundated the seller with private messages ((DAILY) on facebook messenger. glad it worked.
Contributor

this is there address

Return address provided by seller:

Runfa Xu 3/F Building Feibao Bio, Tangge Yi She Da Pu Industrial Zone, Shijing Longtang Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 510000 TEL: +86(020)66694591

Tags (1)
Contributor

I can’t get an email to speak with them. Been 4 weeks since my order was placed.
Contributor

This can probably get some of your money back. Go to your PP account, find/open your order and report a problem in the bottom of the page. Also write an email to the website you order from. The email is also in the button of there website and also linked in the email you got back when you ordered. Hopefully someone will respond back....

@Me70, @Meggards, @Ris80

If you haven't yet done so, you'll want to open a dispute on the transaction in question.  You can find additional information on how to do this here.  

- Randy

Contributor

Have spent $130 with CHICV. Nothing fits and fabric is poor quality. There is no address for returns. Please advise, Regards Juliet Campbell
Contributor

Sadly, all these complaints came too late for me. I also just got burned by both CHICV and PayPal. This company is criminal. I purchased a teddy bear coat from them, on sale! Regular $118! for $66, unaware that the company was Chinese, then when the shipping info came in Spanish, it made me freak out, and none of the links in the email, to click on, went anywhere. When the item arrived it was a wrinkled mess, the sizing was so off, the lining hung out of the sleeves, and the hem was crooked. The value they listed on the package was that the item was $14.00! I asked for a refund of $50 through PayPal, and got refused- case closed. I then reoppened the case, and said I’d return it for a full refund. Then I found out that shipping will cost $200-400 CAD dollars. I just got off the phone with PayPal, my only resort now is to use my credit card company. I THOUGHT PAYPAL GAVE US SECURITY. My response to the manager was to please PLEASE if anything good can come out of this, please investigate this fraudulent company. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Joansnyd- I agree with you completely. We should be protected by PayPal if there’s even a hint of fraudulent actual. That’s why we are using PayPal. It’s supposed to be easy, safe, and provide a quality service of payment. I’m so disappointed, as well. I thought PayPal would be busy sifting thru fraudulent claims , and make good on them. Good luck in the futo. We are learning lessons here.
Contributor

Ok, I want to close the loop on my CHICV experience. I just received the item. It was called a T-shirt. It is really a dress that’s not even short enough for me to wear as I’m 5 ft tall. Item came. Does not look like the item I ordered. Learned my lesson. Don’t order from this company and all the companies like this from China.
Tags (1)
Contributor

Ok, I want to close the loop on my CHICV experience. I just received the item. It was called a T-shirt. It is really a dress that’s not even short enough for me to wear as I’m 5 ft tall. Item came. Does not look like the item I ordered. Learned my lesson. Don’t order from this company and all the companies like this from China.