Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Ris80
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t get an email to speak with them. Been 4 weeks since my order was placed.
Login to Me Too

Kylle1
Contributor
Contributor
This can probably get some of your money back. Go to your PP account, find/open your order and report a problem in the bottom of the page. Also write an email to the website you order from. The email is also in the button of there website and also linked in the email you got back when you ordered. Hopefully someone will respond back....
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@Me70, @Meggards, @Ris80

If you haven't yet done so, you'll want to open a dispute on the transaction in question.  You can find additional information on how to do this here.  

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Alcatraz2017
Contributor
Contributor
Have spent $130 with CHICV. Nothing fits and fabric is poor quality. There is no address for returns. Please advise, Regards Juliet Campbell
Login to Me Too

Joansnyd
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly, all these complaints came too late for me. I also just got burned by both CHICV and PayPal. This company is criminal. I purchased a teddy bear coat from them, on sale! Regular $118! for $66, unaware that the company was Chinese, then when the shipping info came in Spanish, it made me freak out, and none of the links in the email, to click on, went anywhere. When the item arrived it was a wrinkled mess, the sizing was so off, the lining hung out of the sleeves, and the hem was crooked. The value they listed on the package was that the item was $14.00! I asked for a refund of $50 through PayPal, and got refused- case closed. I then reoppened the case, and said I’d return it for a full refund. Then I found out that shipping will cost $200-400 CAD dollars. I just got off the phone with PayPal, my only resort now is to use my credit card company. I THOUGHT PAYPAL GAVE US SECURITY. My response to the manager was to please PLEASE if anything good can come out of this, please investigate this fraudulent company. 

Login to Me Too

MBrown1
Contributor
Contributor
Joansnyd- I agree with you completely. We should be protected by PayPal if there’s even a hint of fraudulent actual. That’s why we are using PayPal. It’s supposed to be easy, safe, and provide a quality service of payment. I’m so disappointed, as well. I thought PayPal would be busy sifting thru fraudulent claims , and make good on them. Good luck in the futo. We are learning lessons here.
Login to Me Too

MBrown1
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, I want to close the loop on my CHICV experience. I just received the item. It was called a T-shirt. It is really a dress that’s not even short enough for me to wear as I’m 5 ft tall. Item came. Does not look like the item I ordered. Learned my lesson. Don’t order from this company and all the companies like this from China.
Login to Me Too

MBrown1
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, I want to close the loop on my CHICV experience. I just received the item. It was called a T-shirt. It is really a dress that’s not even short enough for me to wear as I’m 5 ft tall. Item came. Does not look like the item I ordered. Learned my lesson. Don’t order from this company and all the companies like this from China.
Login to Me Too

TCPC29
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 2x tops on 28 February 2019 - they have not arrived and have to date sent 10x emails  - no reply - it is a scam company of the worst kind - I am making it my business to leave messages on any site I see advertised on F.B. because this company just keeps changing its name. 

Login to Me Too

Ritatherunt
Contributor
Contributor

They post the cutest clothes but DONT BUY FROM THEM.  YOU WILL NEVER GET THEM!!!  I filed a dispute because I hadn't recieved them after 3 weeks.  They told PayPal they sent them and I have received them.  I haven't received anything!! So frustrated.  Paypal went in their favor since they said they had shipped it and that I would need to call me credit card company.  Credit card company is looking in to it and should help me.  Also interestingly my email account got hacked right after I filed a complaint and couldn't get emails for 5 days it was a mess.  Why do I even use PayPal I am just going to use my credit card from now on.  What a waste of time!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.