Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

BC_Sdm
Contributor
Contributor

The investigative reporter? Can't give email addresses in here. His name is Jason <removed> of "9 on your side". It's a local news Network out if Charlotte NC. If I hear back from him I will post in here...

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Hi Nata, I also have the same issue with thhat "company" and I'am trying to find out the adress of that company in china to send back the item, because they don't tell me. So can you tell me the adress of it please? Thanks. Best regards
Login to Me Too

MonicaCl
Contributor
Contributor

I've created a facebook group to faciltate ease of communication and discussion and updates on this --search for the group titled  "Fake companies & fraud" on facebook

Login to Me Too

lizday
Contributor
Contributor

I got the address by lodging a dispute with PayPal, then PayPal investigated...ruled in their favour sort of, but also said I must send the item back to get a refund...they gave me the address in that email. I doubt I will get that refund as the item was sent back, has arrived, but nothing so far! I will call PayPal in a week to see how to open another case...cost me product..$35, plus postage, $22...nothing in my possession! PayPal will have to step up an honour their guarantee! 

Login to Me Too

lorn60
Contributor
Contributor

I received one item of the two I ordered in May, the top came promptly, however, the more expensive one never arrived. I emailed chicv thru PayPal and chicv told me to drop the complaint and THEN they would refund, I told them refund and I would drop complaint. T5hey insisted I drop first, so dummy me did and never heard another word. Just had a live chat with PayPal and they said I had no recourse as I dropped the complaint. I told them I understand that, but does that mean PayPal is going to let this company lie to buyers and defraud them out of their money without doing something about it? They told me they would investigate the seller. I just shot off another email to chicv. We need to Face Book them.

Login to Me Too

Delgil
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same thing that happened to me! Can’t believe PayPal are allowing it to continue. I send them emails every day which they just ignore !
Login to Me Too

MBrown1
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a linen blouse a month ago. There does not seem to be a contact # or email for this company. It’s clear, we were scammed. How do we safeguard against this happening again?
Login to Me Too

Gatorgal77
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing here! I ordered a “linen/cotton dress for over $40 and they sent the cheapest shiny polyester crap I’ve ever seen. My family had a fabric company so I feel especially bilched and naive! I filed my first ever complaint to PayPal and they sided with the sellers who are scammers.
Login to Me Too

Ritatherunt
Contributor
Contributor

I hope you are going to fight this??!!  Cause we all have to or they will continue to take advantage of people!!  And shame on paypal it has ruined my confidence in them.  They sided with the scam company also on my dispute.  I am now working with my credit card company.  

Login to Me Too

sequingirl
Contributor
Contributor
WOW. I wondered where the dress I ordered from them was! PayPal has my back though and cancelled and refunded me without asking if I wanted them to. Very grateful. Scammers should be drop kicked to the next Universe.🙄
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.