cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHIC V INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Same here, I ordered pants- one in every color mind you as I liked the looks of them so much- I am an average height and weight female, these pants probably would not even fit a 12 year old. They will not even give me an address to return items to, which is why I got Paypal involved but they sided with them. I'm out 96.00 on something I cant even use- NEVER AGAIN. Oh and I am a very good paypal person, use it all the time, never late on a payment and they treat me like this, what a shame.....

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHIC V INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

This is the sort of thing we have all experienced.  Could it be that the other site you tried also comes under the umbrella of CHICV International Holdings Ltd?  They seem to own the whole of the Chinese fashion market!

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

I bought 4 items from Popzora -They arrived in three different deliveries -  3 were faulty with threads coming out of them and one was completely the colour - I have photo proof of this.  After email correspondence with them, I agreed to return the goods which I did by International Standard Parcel Service - BIG MISTAKE NOT HAVING TRACKING - They claim they haven't received the goods after two months and they say they won't refund me as they haven't received them.  I've just found this thread and see there are 245 problems with this company - I am disgusted that they won't refund me and luckily I used Paypal to pay them so I am hoping against hope I get my $91 returned even though I'm down £14.80 for the postage - Now I've seen this thread I am SO angry that they are scamming people and I feel that I am being scammed too -   I'm hoping after reading some of the thread that I will get a refund but DO NOT BUY FROM POPZORA !!! 

I purchased two 3X shirts. Not sure if this company is from the land of Lilliput or not but they were the size of of my 7 year old grand daughter! Does anyone know how to send them back for as refund?
Contributor

You will never get a refund this company is a scam
Contributor

I finally received a refund from this company. I was shocked and definitely learned my lesson on paying through PayPal. Once I pay off my stupid credit card with them (which I would never use again) it’ll be closed out. They don’t protect anyone like other credit cards. On another note, In literally inundated the seller with private messages ((DAILY) on facebook messenger. glad it worked.
Contributor

this is there address

Return address provided by seller:

Runfa Xu 3/F Building Feibao Bio, Tangge Yi She Da Pu Industrial Zone, Shijing Longtang Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 510000 TEL: +86(020)66694591

Tags (1)
Contributor

I can’t get an email to speak with them. Been 4 weeks since my order was placed.
Contributor

This can probably get some of your money back. Go to your PP account, find/open your order and report a problem in the bottom of the page. Also write an email to the website you order from. The email is also in the button of there website and also linked in the email you got back when you ordered. Hopefully someone will respond back....

@Me70, @Meggards, @Ris80

If you haven't yet done so, you'll want to open a dispute on the transaction in question.  You can find additional information on how to do this here.  

- Randy