Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Mtamliani
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered pairs of shoes and never recirculated them
Login to Me Too

Els-Decl

I have a similar issue: I ordered a jacket online and was charged through my paypal account (to ChicV...) BUT looking back I never even received a confirmation email from the order! (or maybe in Chinese and it was marked as spam??) I had to look back into my browsing history  and it was 'Chicbin' where I ordered the item. I have now contacted them through their general email address to ask for a status update of my order urgently...

How many aliases does this company use?? Since I read several opinions re. the items received (IF they were), ranging from actually very good to wrong size, bad quality etc. ... I think  I will wait for their response and to see if and how the item arrives...

Login to Me Too

KimberlyK003
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone-

Just wanted to AGREE and POST to make myself feel slightly better for ordering a "knee length dress" that hardly is a shirt on my 10 year old!  And some plastic boots that don't even resemble what I ordered! Worst money I have EVER spent.  Company said if I closed my disputed with PayPal they would refund 15% ...after waiting for 3 mos to get the crap, I said fine.  NEVER received a refund.  Unfortunately I ordered off another site as well that day and all of it was HORRIBLE.  I love Pin interest but will NEVER order anything off their "ideas" again!  Sorry to vent, but just feel dumb and would encourage everyone to look here first!  I wish I would have. 

Login to Me Too

millsbam
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, I ordered pants- one in every color mind you as I liked the looks of them so much- I am an average height and weight female, these pants probably would not even fit a 12 year old. They will not even give me an address to return items to, which is why I got Paypal involved but they sided with them. I'm out 96.00 on something I cant even use- NEVER AGAIN. Oh and I am a very good paypal person, use it all the time, never late on a payment and they treat me like this, what a shame.....

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

This is the sort of thing we have all experienced.  Could it be that the other site you tried also comes under the umbrella of CHICV International Holdings Ltd?  They seem to own the whole of the Chinese fashion market!

Login to Me Too

Raine4

I bought 4 items from Popzora -They arrived in three different deliveries -  3 were faulty with threads coming out of them and one was completely the colour - I have photo proof of this.  After email correspondence with them, I agreed to return the goods which I did by International Standard Parcel Service - BIG MISTAKE NOT HAVING TRACKING - They claim they haven't received the goods after two months and they say they won't refund me as they haven't received them.  I've just found this thread and see there are 245 problems with this company - I am disgusted that they won't refund me and luckily I used Paypal to pay them so I am hoping against hope I get my $91 returned even though I'm down £14.80 for the postage - Now I've seen this thread I am SO angry that they are scamming people and I feel that I am being scammed too -   I'm hoping after reading some of the thread that I will get a refund but DO NOT BUY FROM POPZORA !!! 

Login to Me Too

QnZman
I purchased two 3X shirts. Not sure if this company is from the land of Lilliput or not but they were the size of of my 7 year old grand daughter! Does anyone know how to send them back for as refund?
Login to Me Too

Db660
Contributor
Contributor
You will never get a refund this company is a scam
Login to Me Too

Db660
Contributor
Contributor
I finally received a refund from this company. I was shocked and definitely learned my lesson on paying through PayPal. Once I pay off my stupid credit card with them (which I would never use again) it’ll be closed out. They don’t protect anyone like other credit cards. On another note, In literally inundated the seller with private messages ((DAILY) on facebook messenger. glad it worked.
Login to Me Too

lynne103
Contributor
Contributor

this is there address

Return address provided by seller:

Runfa Xu 3/F Building Feibao Bio, Tangge Yi She Da Pu Industrial Zone, Shijing Longtang Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 510000 TEL: +86(020)66694591

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.