Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

DEBM60
Contributor
Contributor
Exact same thing happened to me with 2 items totalling $81 Australian. I emailed 3 times and received replies telling me to wait longer. When I demanded my refund they said they'd contact the freighter! I then used PayPal for contact so it was recorded. Still no parcel received as of 14 Dec 2018. Order was made on 20 Oct 2018. I've escalated this via PayPal and will wait to see what happens. Oh and only received tracking until 2 Nov all in Chinese so it told me nothing!!! Really angry!
Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

You'll have to Google Paypal's address and write to them like I have.

Login to Me Too

Apexkingj
Contributor
Contributor

Please like and share this facebook page. Want to make it viral and so other don't get ripped off by them! https://www.facebook.com/Stop-scammer-ChicV-301258170515577/

Login to Me Too

PegMcG
Contributor
Contributor
If you don’t have their email, let me know how to reach you and I’ll send it to you. I just tried and PayPal doesn’t allow the sending of email addresses in this community.
Login to Me Too

MimiCher
Contributor
Contributor

I’m looking for this email. I am at <removed>

Login to Me Too

MimiCher
Contributor
Contributor

Did you receive my last yahoo message? I got an error and wasn’t sure if it went through. <removed>

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry - not sure if that posting was for me.

Login to Me Too

Lilybug62
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, can you send it to me? <removed>. I’m having similar issues, ordered September 2 & have just received only 3 of 5 items & the sizing is no where near what I thought I was getting. They are a scam. A horrible company with horrible business practices. Thank you

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community Guidelines.

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

I have emailed you the address.

Login to Me Too

Lilybug62
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.