Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

It's really NOT fair because they just keep getting away with it.  I have written to Paypal for the fourth time but I don't expect a response and I think it's a disgrace that I have received no acknowledgement.  Paypal obviously derives a great deal of income from transactions with them under the various guises, which are many.  Perhaps you would like to write to the CEO as I have.  His details are as follows but I do notice that on a previous posting these details had been deleted, so SOMEBODY is looking at it!

Have a go anyway.

Dan Schulman
President and CEO
Paypal
<removed>
Nebraska 68128

Login to Me Too

Anniebananie1
I am really disappointed with PayPal My bank is investigating and offered a credit. Hopefully they have luck
Login to Me Too

spider060470
Contributor
Contributor

My Wife purchased some clothing and shoes from them. Items didn't arrive so put in a Request from Paypal for refund after repeated attempts. The order finally arrived and are not as advertised, clothes are dodgy (costume quality) and a pair of shoes were missing from the order. Paypal were useless and said they ruled in favor of the company. Do not trust Paypal either to do what they say Buyer Protection is rubbish. The company is clearly imoral and has a history to prove it.

Login to Me Too

lebrija4

I am waiting for a package from this seller, and paid express money for shipping. 14 days have gone, I have not got my package yet. The told me there will go about 7-12 days! I will never buy from them again.

Login to Me Too

Circusbear
New Community Member

Another website to add to list is Fashionsent, horrible people and website. They take pictures from popular items and get people to buy off of those pictures and what comes is nothing as described. STAY AWAY 

Login to Me Too

Zmombie

Expensive lesson learned.  I bought 2 pair of boots from a Facebook ad.  Will never do it again.  Received 1 pair - size is too small.  No packaging included with in order to facilitate return.  No phone number to call.  Nothing.  So I've paid for 2 pair of boots, received only 1 - which I can't even wear.  My bad.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

After four letters to the CEO which have been ignored I have now written to someone else in their California office.  I can't divulge the name because it will be deleted.

Login to Me Too

Polomint
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I did the same however luckily I paid with visa and when the wrong size plastic boots arrived.. I got my money back via visa .. A company that challenges fake companies like this PayPal condone this type of trading behaviour..
Login to Me Too

Sandrawylie
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the same thing happen but have not had a favorable outcome from Paypal. I'll keep trying. 

Paypal, why do you do business with these scammers? 

Login to Me Too

lynne103
Contributor
Contributor

i brought a coat from them if took over 5 weeks to get here  the buttons were missing or hanging of  i returned it to the address on the label .i sent it tracked  to them they did not revive it .i pulled a complaint to pay pal ,and yes just like you they sided with the seller. HOW THEY HELL can they take their side i now have no coat and no refund  this is shocking from pay pal i might of well threw the 60 in the air . so much for the customer refund policy and insurance i am disgusted with paypal and chic DONT BUY NOTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE as for pay pal well amazon will have a good customer now

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.