Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Mzhealthchic
Contributor
Contributor
Too late for me!! I purchased two pair of sneakers back in oct never shipped them until I opened a dispute and they sent me one pair of paper sneakers!! PayPal favored them and I still have not gotten my other pair of shoes and they now have my $70 SHAME ON YOU PAYPAL BEWARE!!! I thought PayPal was there to protect us from scammers such as this company 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 #karma
Login to Me Too

Robertma
New Community Member
I paid for 6 jackets and received 5. I have no idea how to get in touch with them. ☹️
Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

You can't get in touch with them - that's the point. You can respond to an email only if they actually sent you one.  You should have received a confirmation of order from them initially so try that way. Alternatively complain to Paypal. I have been doing it for months and so have many other people but to no avail.  It seems to fall on deaf ears.  CHICV International is a massive organisation as far as I can see and Paypal will receive an awful lot of revenue from transactions with them.  I will not be able to post an address or an email address here so you need to either contact Paypal through their 'complaints' section or Google their main office and CEO and drop them a little line!

Login to Me Too

gekke_18
Contributor
Contributor

Holy Crap! It's only taken 3 months and tons of emails, messages and chats with Paypal, but I just got a full refund!  I am out the $35 to ship the package back to China, but the full order amount of > $130 has been credited back to my account!

For those in the same situation, I followed PP's directions, then when the case was closed the first time because I finally got a shipment, I contested that and they reopened the case for being "item not as described". I've got pictures of the crappy merchandise and had threatened (promised?) to go public with some consumer protection organizations. I sent it back by USPS - which indicated that tracking is not available to China! But I did get a US Customs form and document number- which is official identification per the USPS. I have no idea if the package actually was received in China, but I'm glad it's done.

Never, ever, EVER ordering from a company like this again! And be aware, there are plenty of these chameleon companies out there!

Login to Me Too

frass5
New Community Member

I placed an order Oct 23rd, 2018.  took over 6 weeks to get half the order, still missing boots, paypal closed my dispute, and Im super mad.  I am asking for a refund for the boots, still waiting to see what paypal does.   Not Happy!!!! 

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

Today I FINALLY received an acknowledgement from PayPal shown here.......................................

Dear Susan Reid-Povall,

Thank you for your recent contact concerning your PayPal account. Your complaint has been forwarded to the Executive Escalations department for review.

Ms Reid-Povall, I understand that you have reached out to our executives regarding a merchant who uses our platform to accept payments. Please allow me to offer further explanation concerning your issue.

Firstly, I would like to apologise if you feel that your previous contacts to us were not answered. I am aware that you are providing feedback regarding this merchant.

In regards to your concerns about this merchant we would like to inform you that we do take these matters seriously. Although we cannot provide you the details of any potential actions taken against this merchant due to our Privacy Policy, we can inform you that, in general, if we have reasons to believe that certain users are not using our services in a proper way we will take any corrective action possible which might include limiting their account and even ending our business relationship with them.

I can assure you that your feedback has been taken on board and will be reviewed via the appropriate department, however, no further information can be given on this.

Whilst I do sincerely regret I could not be of more assistance today, I hope I have clarified why. Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us (had to delete address).

Kind Regards,

Executive Escalations

PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2019 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Login to Me Too

spider060470
Contributor
Contributor
Great work love your commitment. Does that mean that there will be a process for all of us to follow for a full refund from this doggy Company?
Login to Me Too

gekke_18
Contributor
Contributor

I sure hope that means that they'll actually read their forum! I have a feeling those of us who have posted here are just the tip of the iceberg. I still think the Fixer from GMA might be a good option. 😉

Thanks Sue for your persistence!

Login to Me Too

annagcy
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from them and 4 months later they claim that I did not pick up the item from the post office (I was never notified of its arrival) so they will not refund me. Also that they had sent me tracking details which I should have checked but as they were in Chinese I couldn't understand it. I explained this but they don't care. Have escalated claim to paypal.

Login to Me Too

kcall
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from this company and got crappy product. Disputed with PayPal and they denied my claim.  I still haven't received the whole order and have not gotten a refund.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.