Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

treasaint
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve never been caught like one on PayPal ever!! Hey ho!!

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

Like I tell everyone else - you need to write to THIS man.  He will have to respond sooner or later.  Tell him to check out his Forum

Login to Me Too

streamgirl

The PayPal CEO Dan Shulman earns 19.2 million in ONE year? And we cannot get a response from him even though there are 13 pages of claims of fraud from this company with complicity from PayPal? Totally scandalous! https://www1.salary.com/Daniel-H-Schulman-Salary-Bonus-Stock-Options-for-PAYPAL-HOLDINGS-INC.html

Login to Me Too

CheckV
Contributor
Contributor

In <removed> you will find more ChicV web shops. It's a dropshipping business.

Login to Me Too

zackery3703
Contributor
Contributor
I bought two items from them too and have not received them since the 28th of Sept. I disputed them but see a notice giving it a case number but no real answer...
Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

Write to this man
<removed>
<removed>
Paypal
<removed>
La Vista,
Nebraska 68128

Login to Me Too

NataM
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! Were you successful? I have yahoo. With natakerr05. Write me a message.

Login to Me Too

Jacs21

Wish I had read this before purchasing from them.  I tried to get a return address to send goods back but they wouldn’t give it to me and offered me a 30% refund which I didn’t want.  Excallated it to PayPal and they resolved the issue in the sellers favour. Can’t believe it, now I’m stuck with rubbish that I can’t return or get a refund

Login to Me Too

Promise2
Contributor
Contributor

Same with me.. and PayPal is not very trustworthy for allowing all these cases without intervening and terminating the seller's relationship with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

If I post the details they remove it!  Just Google 'CEO Paypal' or 'Management Team Paypal' and you should find SOMEONE who ill take you seriously.  It won't be <removed> though!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.