Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

shantyevel
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I'd seen this first. I bought a pair of boots from Elegchic. When they finally arrived they were nothing like what was pictured. I have an open dispute but no way to send photos to PayPal. 

website picwebsite picactual productactual product

Login to Me Too

Majo9263
12 sept 2018 Bougth a long sleeve shirt and a pair of boots! Ask for refund because never got any of my purchases! Paypal didn’t even take the time to study my clame! Decided to close it without comunicating with me. After that,I’ve been sending them emails to get explanations to why they closed it! Got no reply! Called them and they told me that it was reopened and that my clame and emails will be sent to a superior! Never got the call and my clame is still close! Not to efficient 😠 we are many here saying that they are frauds but they still let the transaction go through! Wow! Suppose to be secure place to do transactions!!!! Not impress at all 🤬
Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

I may have mentioned it before, but write to this man
<removed>

<removed>
Paypal
<removed>
La Vista,
Nebraska 68128

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

I have written to the CEO four times and had no reply but if I post his details on this site is is deleted.  So you need to Google Management Team or CEO of Paypal and see if you can get some response.  Their office is as follows but obviously they don't like me publishing names.   It's just not fair that they keep trading with this company and they have duped and taken advantage of so many of us. 

<removed>

La Vista,

Nebraska 68128

Login to Me Too

streamgirl

Dan Shulman, PayPal CEO, earned 19.2 MILLION dollars in ONE year, but cannot be bothered with looking into this matter!

https://www1.salary.com/Daniel-H-Schulman-Salary-Bonus-Stock-Options-for-PAYPAL-HOLDINGS-INC.html

Login to Me Too

Costumerkaren
I have a similar issue with this company. Sizing on two jackets I ordered is a joke. Supposed to be 3x more like a size medium. Quality of construction is terrible. Sent them an email to arrange return they responded by saying I must return items to China. Followed up by offering me 15% of purchase. I am not happy with this company. A complete rip off.
Login to Me Too

shantyevel
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is telling me I must now file a report with law enforcement, and get a specific and adequate response on official letterhead, and submit it to PayPal before Nov. 23 or my claim will be canceled.

Login to Me Too

Simms123
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot find Chicv international either, lost all my money. Why are they being allowed to trade in the uk? Unable to get money back from PayPal either, they say dispute was not answered by me by 20th November, which is strange as it's still 20th November!!!
Login to Me Too

LeEvil1
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me too!!!  I'm still trying to communicate with them before I escalate but I already got the "sorry, you'll have to return them at your own expense."  I truly hope PayPal does the right thing here.  I simply don't understand why they continue to facilitate these scam artists.  My story (and the review I was trying to leave on their site):

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. See the hundreds of angry reviews by customers on PayPal’s website. This company (UnfadeMemory.com) is also known as ChicHola, and the parent company is CHICV International Holding Limited. You buy the item, they don’t send it, you complain to PayPal, they finally send something (in my case 2 months later), but it isn’t what you thought you were ordering, or they’ll even send a partial order. In my case, these boots, which are so cheaply made with ugly plastic heels (NOT what you see on the website) that would barely last an hour of wear. Then when you ask for a refund, they want you to send the item back to China AT YOUR EXPENSE, or hey, they’ll just refund you a measly 10% of your order and call it a day. TOTAL SCAM. BEWARE!!!

Login to Me Too

tthull
New Community Member

I ordered $67.30 that was taken out of my account on Oct 6th I have still not received the items I ordered.

Tina Thull

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.