Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Lilybug62
Contributor
Contributor

I never received the email. I also have appeals my claim since PayPal closed the dispute in the sellers favor. This is ridiculous that as many complaints they receive about this company. Here is my other email, maybe this one will work. <removed>
Thank you!!!

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community Guidelines.

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried both email addresses and it shows RED in my box which is something I have never seen before.  Where exactly are you?  It seems Pay0al don't like you giving out emails which shows they do actually monitor the site which makes me think they have seen all these postings but still nothint has been done!!!

Login to Me Too

Lilybug62
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in Oklahoma. Not sure why either. Oh well, will just keep appealing & hopefully something will be done!!! Thank you
Login to Me Too

millsbam
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sue, 

Can you email me the address? I ordered 6 pair of pants- arrived NOTHING like stated and not the right size at all. Disputed thru Paypal and after 1 month they ruled in favor of the company. I am out 96.00. So angry!!

Login to Me Too

AdoAvoca
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - I had the same problem. Ordered a linen dress online, it didn't arrive, I registered a complaint with Paypal, the seller finally shipped it, it turned out to be synthetic, not linen, I returned it (paid $20) to China as directed, then nothing. Paypal for some reason decided against my claim, even though I provided proof of return postage. I just don't get it, I did everything right, kept all my receipts and still this company has got away with scamming me. Can you provide the name for the best person in Paypal to contact for an explanation or reconsideration? Having no luck with the customer service automated FAQ runaround. Thanks so much.

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to post a reply with my email address but it won't let me.  See if you can post yours and I will reply to you.

Login to Me Too

Lilybug62
Contributor
Contributor

You can text me if email won’t work <removed> Thank you

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

Your text has been removed from the site.  It seems they will not allow any communication information to be posted by members on the forum.  Someone asked me for the address of Paypal and that was deleted also so you'll have to Google it yourselves.

Strangely enough I  recently had an email from Fairymiss quoting the offending order number and asking for a good review of their customer service!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Maybe they've got wind of the fact that we know how unreliable they are and maybe, just maybe they are getting scared of acquiring a bad reputation.  AS IF!!!

Login to Me Too

Lilybug62
Contributor
Contributor

You can text me if email won’t work <removed> Thank you

Login to Me Too

Polomint
Contributor
Contributor
Please share details of email address so all affected can do the same, maybe then PayPal will stop trading with companies like this
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.