cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Highlighted

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

I just got ripped off by then too. Paypal allowed the transaction. I used to think paypal was safe. Im rethinking my whole life.
Highlighted
Contributor

I’ve never been caught like one on PayPal ever!! Hey ho!!

Contributor

Like I tell everyone else - you need to write to THIS man.  He will have to respond sooner or later.  Tell him to check out his Forum

Highlighted

The PayPal CEO Dan Shulman earns 19.2 million in ONE year? And we cannot get a response from him even though there are 13 pages of claims of fraud from this company with complicity from PayPal? Totally scandalous! https://www1.salary.com/Daniel-H-Schulman-Salary-Bonus-Stock-Options-for-PAYPAL-HOLDINGS-INC.html

Highlighted
Contributor

In <removed> you will find more ChicV web shops. It's a dropshipping business.

Highlighted
Contributor

I bought two items from them too and have not received them since the 28th of Sept. I disputed them but see a notice giving it a case number but no real answer...
Highlighted
Contributor

Write to this man
<removed>
<removed>
Paypal
<removed>
La Vista,
Nebraska 68128

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi! Were you successful? I have yahoo. With natakerr05. Write me a message.

Highlighted

Wish I had read this before purchasing from them.  I tried to get a return address to send goods back but they wouldn’t give it to me and offered me a 30% refund which I didn’t want.  Excallated it to PayPal and they resolved the issue in the sellers favour. Can’t believe it, now I’m stuck with rubbish that I can’t return or get a refund

Highlighted
Contributor

Same with me.. and PayPal is not very trustworthy for allowing all these cases without intervening and terminating the seller's relationship with PayPal.