Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

AJS1234
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I purchased a coat through a website last night. Within an hour of the purchase, I received an email from Paypal and the company name/seller was nothing like the website. So, I went to the website (that only provides an email for contact) and emailed them as directed asking for a cancellation which is allowed if asked for within 24hours. No response. Today I messaged them through FB, no response other than an 'away' type of automatic response. I also looked into the company/seller name that was on my PayPal invoice and it appears that this is a fairly well known fraudulent company. I want to open a dispute and get a full refund and also report this fake company/website but all of the actions ask about a product that hasn't been received etc. Nothing blatantly says report possible fraud. The seller was Fashion Nana...the company on invoice was CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED. Please help, if you can. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AJS1234

Do a search for that name on the internet !!

Its always best to do that before you purchase something.

Cheap bargains / Chinese sellers / Social media / Fake tat stuff / No options to pay but Paypal / No business address is normally someone I wouldn't deal with.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AJS1234
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. I did check out then name of the company but after seeing the seller info on my PayPal reciept and searching that, I know it is fraudulent. I'm usually really good about this stuff. I only researched farther because a similar situation happened to a friend last year. I have contacted my bank as well as PayPal and the seller. Thank you for your response.
Login to Me Too

Sallycanwait
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered a coat on that website. It arrived a coule of weeks later, but as I wanted to return it, I faced the same problem as you: they don't reply to my emails. On the site they say you have to email them in order to get the return address and further information, but there was no reply so far and the return time (15 days) is running out. So maybe you are still going to get your order, but I'm worried that there is no chance of returning, or like in your case, cancelling.

Login to Me Too

AJS1234
Contributor
Contributor
I did finally get a reply about my cancellation. After an exchange of a few emails telling me no one could help me BC they were too busy promoting the new season, I told them that my bank was looking into it as fraudulent activity, since I had cancelled in their 24 HR mark. The money was returned 2 days later.
Login to Me Too

Bee23
Contributor
Contributor

The same here from Balllion.com email Facebook Twitter all unavailable email address though PayPal no response. Absolute nightmare tried to report to PayPal but because I use the heading unauthorized payment they denied my case but there is no heading for fake website. Even though I explained I wasn't disputing the transaction but the website itself that is fake and using PayPal to rob people.another website linked is MATCHA 99. They send emails as Avedaz which if you look up are linked to fake website. This has never happened to me before.

They advertise slot on Facebook. But there Facebook link doesn't work!!!!! Beware!!!!

Login to Me Too

Poppov
New Community Member

I had the same problem with these thieves. I filed a dispute and within 5 minutes they responded they did know when they could fill the order and would offer a 10% refund. Well apparently I waited too long and Paypal ruled for the thieves as nothing has ever been sent and the thieves are on radio silence for email. Paypal says "It's impossible to reopen a claim they have ruled on."  So I'm out $50 bucks with nothing to show for it and Paypal's 180-day buyer protection isn't worth a crap. The only ones being protected are the thieves Paypal endorses.

Login to Me Too

Me23456789
Contributor
Contributor
You’re just another one..you are just one more in our group. This company that you made the purchase from is a scam! Google the business before dealing with them. PayPal ?? Gives a **bleep** about us, the losers:(😡
Login to Me Too

diva1951
Contributor
Contributor

Yes we have all been duped by these fake companies.  I have notified PayPal but, like with everyone else, they awarded my money for products that were cheap and nothing like the ads; most of the other products were never received.  I have written to the corporate PayPal and obviously they couldn't care less.  Again, I will reiterate that everyone who has experienced this needs to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).  They eventually look into all illegal activities and if enough of us bring it to their attention they will also investigate PayPal who is well aware of what is going on.

Login to Me Too

bookey13
New Community Member
on October 6, 2018. I ordered two jackets. it was through my pay pal. to date October 31, 2018 i have not received any merchandise or a refund. I have also been scamed. they have NOT responded to my emails. THIS IS SAD!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.