Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Lovetocolor
Contributor
Contributor
Talacot is a scam site. I'm so hoping that PayPal will be able to refund my money. Talacot is a Chicv company.
Login to Me Too

DFVUM
Contributor
Contributor

They also appear as POPKEEP in Instagram and Facebook ads. I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from them 9 days ago and they haven't shipped the order yet. A few days after I bought the shoes (from POPKEEP) via Instagram, I saw the EXACT same ad, for the EXACT same shoes, under another company name, Rikkishop. I saved both ads to my saved posts in Instagram. Today both posts are missing in my saved posts. I Googled Rikkishop and people also are not getting their orders from them. I didn't personally order from Rikkishop, but I'm pretty certain that if I had, it would also show up on my PayPal bill as CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED. Next time either of these same 2 ads appear in Instagram or Facebook I'm taking screen shots and I'm sending all of this info. to PayPal, Instagram & Facebook. This company should not be allowed to advertise anywhere under any name. I hope PayPal listens to all who have complained about CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED and stops allowing purchases from this company. I also hope if they deny any transactions they post a disclaimer so no shopper gives this fraudulent company another credit card number if PayPal declines to allow a purchase.

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

I have just received a refund of 4 USD from an order of 33 USD after my complaining to them time and time again.  In a recent post you will see that I have written to the CEO of Paypal THREE times and each time enclosing a copy of the previous letter but as of now I have received no reply.  I pointed them in the direction of their own forum and cut and pasted all the comments I could find.  So we'll see if that brings any joy to us all.  The more people that complain to the CEO the better.  Address below.

<removed>

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guideline. 

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I shall be sending my FOURTH complaint soon if I don't receive an acknowledgement soon!  If you haven't already then drop a line to the following:

<removed>

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guideline. 

Login to Me Too

JanM1
Contributor
Contributor

How did you get their address/e-mail address?? I can't find any sort of contact details for them and they've taken money straight from my bank!!

Login to Me Too

DFVUM
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to update my previous comment. After not getting a shipping notice about 10 days after I ordered shoes from POPKEEP, and getting nervous because a few days after I saw a POPKEEP ad on Instagram, I saw an ad for the exact same shoes, for the exact same price, but under a different shop name, I googled POPKEEP scam and found this PayPal community page, and I also visited POPKEEP's Facebook page and saw a lot of people complaining about never receiving their orders. I decided to open a claim in PayPal to try to get a refund. I have never done this before so when I wrote about why I wanted the refund I badmouthed POPKEEP, mentioning that Rikkishop sells the exact same items, and I suspected that Rikkishop was also CHICV International Holding Company, and how POPKEEP seemed to be a scam, as people on both Instagram and Facebook have made complaints about ordering from them and not getting the items. I also said how I was going to report them to Instagram and Facebook as well. Little did I know that my complaint was not going to PayPal, but was rather going to CHICV International. They wrote me back assuring me they weren't a scam. I had also written to them at the email address I received my order confirmation from and told them I wanted to cancel my order. They emailed me back asking me if I could wait, they would ship my order soon and I said no, I just want a refund, because their stall tactics are something which many have complained about on Facebook and Instagram. Surprisingly, CHICV International did credit my PayPal account a few days later.  I lucked out this time, they did give me the refund, but I would never order from them again.

Login to Me Too

Promise2
Contributor
Contributor

@NataM wrote:

This name appears on the PayPal payment information. You won't see this name on the websites where you are shopping. These websites are: PopJulia, JustFashionNow, StyleWe. Their fraudulent scheme is: they charge your credit card or PayPal account, delay shipping for weeks-months, do partial shipping if multiple items ordered so that you couldn't prove that you didn't receive other items. PayPal will check delivery information not checking how many items were shipped and if those items were correct (not faked) merchandises. They have address in the USA too but require to return those fake items to China at your own expenses knowing that you will chose not to ship them back because of expensive shipping. PayPal will insist to return those items back to China in order to get refund. My case was decided in favor of this seller.

I am experiencing the same exact thing, only I spent $100!! UGH! Two pairs of boots and a crappy shirt made out of burlap! NOTHING LIKE THE PHOTOS of the beautiful items I desired. Why doesn't PayPal ban them!! 

Login to Me Too

Sybs02

They also use the company name, "Sandkini". I have just raised a case with Paypal.

Login to Me Too

ethlex
Contributor
Contributor

I can't believe that Paypal accepts these merchants as legitimate.  After you buy a really great quality product, you realize that months later, you are getting a very poor quality product...nothing that resembles the photo you purchased.  There is NO way to return the product.  I tried to return it for months.  Good luck. The fact that Paypal is allowing them to do business is pretty upsetting.

Login to Me Too

Anniebananie1
I paid for expedited shipping 3-5 day and it's been 2 weeks with ZERO response. PayPal really stinks, I have no product and have reached out to Chicv and no one is responding
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.