Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Me23456789
Contributor
Contributor
I think we should file a complaint with the police or FBI because those Chinese criminals are taking our money, scamming us all. They are infiltrating in the US one way or another. I believe that they are cyber criminals gathering money to support their criminal actions. They even dared to send me a satellite photo of my very own address. I told them that I will report them to the FBI and they disappeared. I have no money back and no garbage merchandise. PayPal is their accomplice in those scams!
Login to Me Too

Debsmys

Also been scammed by this company. Immediately cancelled order after reading reviews. 2 days later still took my money. Refusing to refund unless I cancel paypal dispute. Knowing full well if  I do this I will never get my money back. COMPLETE SCAM. why paypal is still working with them after so many complaints I do not know!!

Login to Me Too

gekke_18
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered from New Chic on 27Sep18 and have heard nothing from them regarding the order. Just found this thread - ugh. I've emailed to the paypal email they had and have requested cancellation and full refund due to their lack of communication. We'll see what happens.

Shows up as CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED on the paypal activity and 1994917056 at qq.com as the email.

Really po'd at myself- I should have known better. 😞

Login to Me Too

gekke_18
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I did end up receiving items from NewChic eventually, but they are not as described (clearly NOT linen fabric) or 2-3 sizes too small and they stink of industrial solvent. They can not be found on NewChic's site but are still shown on another of their sister sites with substantially smaller size charts. I've escalated the dispute with Paypal for ChicV's FRAUD. We'll see what happens- I should absolutely get a refund for the item not shipped (they shipped a duplicate of a different item). If Paypal doesn't resolve this satisfactorily, I will have to pursue other options. 😞

Login to Me Too

Connie18
New Community Member

DO NOT BUY FROM CHICV INTERNATIONAL LIMITED!  They ripped me off of over $100! 

Login to Me Too

jennab1
Contributor
Contributor

I feel like a fool ordering something from an InstaGram feed. Because I didn't use Paypal in ordering, Paypal couldn't help me, even though the receipt from vendor shows they used Paypal & any problems to contact Paypal.  Luckily my credit card company has opened a dispute for the item that I have never received but have already been charged for.

Login to Me Too

AdoAvoca
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal didn't help me either, so don't be too hard on yourself. Paypal's claim of buyer protection is clearly a joke. 

Login to Me Too

Mali1210

They also operate under the name ChicHola and have adds under this name on Facebook.

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

Yes.  They will open a case (or Paypal does I think) but then they ask you to close it so they can proceed.  To do what, I ask myself?  You need to write to the following like I have THREE times with no response and ask him to check on the Paypal forum.  There are SO many complaints about them but Paypal would appear not to want to do anything about them and keeps trading with them.

Dan Schulman

President and CEO

Paypal

<removed>

Nebraska 68128

Login to Me Too

LizzaBeez
I just got ripped off by then too. Paypal allowed the transaction. I used to think paypal was safe. Im rethinking my whole life.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.